2012 Election | Fred Karger | News | Utah

BigGayDeal.com

Two Guys Read Fred Karger's Anti-Gay Emails: VIDEO

Kargeremails

Gay Republican presidential candidate Fred Karger went to Utah and got a bunch of anti-gay hate mail. Elliott Morgan and Joe Beretta take a look at Karger's campaign, the reasons behind it, his nifty frisbies, and perform a dramatic reading of one particular nasty email Karger from Utah resident Nanette Billings.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I have no idea who Joe Beretta is, but I want him inside me right now.

Posted by: endo | Jun 20, 2012 7:39:45 AM

2. OMG is JB HOT HOT HOT!!!

Posted by: disgusted american | Jun 20, 2012 8:01:33 AM

3. Joe Beretta has a serious of hilarious clips with his friend, under the youtube search of "Barats and Beretta"

good stuff (and they are both adorable)

Posted by: Brad | Jun 20, 2012 8:17:47 AM

4. Cute as they may be I ain't buying the "not all conservatives are hateful poop-stains" banter. Speak the truth boys.

Posted by: Jersey | Jun 20, 2012 8:30:11 AM

5. That was great and yea...Joe...yum.

Posted by: Chad | Jun 20, 2012 8:56:46 AM

6. They're cute...

But they are wrong.

Don't be fooled.

Posted by: Pete N SFO | Jun 20, 2012 9:11:26 AM

7. Holy crap, Joe is attractive. Yeah, if he's not gay, God is very cruel.

Posted by: David in Houston | Jun 20, 2012 9:14:47 AM

8. "There are plenty normal, nice and cool people who opposegay marriage - too bad she gives them a bad name!"

Yes, i feel the same about all those nice decent people who opposed desegregation and who were badly portrayed by the ku klux klan, what a shame.

Posted by: Dr Mortimer | Jun 20, 2012 9:14:52 AM

9. "I want him inside me right now." Towleroad commenters, always keeping it classy. Ew.

Posted by: Not that Rob | Jun 20, 2012 9:18:08 AM

10. You guys couldn't be more wrong. It's all about Elliott Morgan. I want him in my bed NOW!

Posted by: Matt | Jun 20, 2012 9:30:20 AM

11. Boring motormouths....Pass..

Posted by: Elk | Jun 20, 2012 10:35:04 AM

12. You might want to edit the headline of this post—it implies Karger wrote the emails, not that he received them.

Posted by: Aaron | Jun 20, 2012 10:41:57 AM

13. ENDO is so pathetic. Nobody wants him, let alone "in" him. And nobody ever will.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jun 20, 2012 12:41:42 PM

14. LOL uffda. I'll be sure to let my partner of 7 years know you think so.

You're a pathetic tool. It amuses me that you think you're some sort of badass.

I can tell you're fat from your comments.

Posted by: endo | Jun 20, 2012 1:08:14 PM

15. LOL indeed. I'll chuckle all day about this. If you have a partner who actually wants you why are you calling out for someone else to be "inside" you right now? O ha O ha O hahaha - my big jelly belly is just a'sway'in.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jun 20, 2012 2:24:26 PM

16. My gawd, you're stupid. Your critical thinking skills are so poor, you couldn't get into Devry. I'm honestly surprised you're cognizant enough to operate the internet.

Do you seriously think that a) Joe Beretta would read that comment; b) I actually intended Joe Beretta to read that comment; c) he'd oblige; d) he'd miraculously find an anonymous stranger on the internet in order to oblige; e) that I was in any way, shape, or form serious?

Get a sense of humor, you impotent, insipid, pathetic fat cretin.

Posted by: endo | Jun 20, 2012 3:47:11 PM

17. "Do you seriously think..." Full Stop - with laughter. ENDO I would never seriously think about anything you say. You're just cheezy, light weight entertainment, always willing to expose yet more of your vast humor and towering intellect. Come on Sparky - what's next?

Posted by: UFFDA | Jun 20, 2012 4:10:13 PM

18. "Never seriously think" ... no, you never do.

Posted by: endo | Jun 20, 2012 4:20:16 PM