At Hearing, Brandon White’s Attacker Claims, ‘I Barely Hit Him’

Moragne

Project Q Atlanta has a report on the hearings of three men facing up to 75 years in prison for the brutal February attack on Brandon White outside a grocery store.

GangattackDorian Moragne was the only attacker who testified:

“I didn’t want to plead guilty to the gang member because I am not a gang member. I plead guilty because I didn’t want to take it to trial. I am not in no gang. I am not a Blood or Crip. I am from Florida,” Moragne said Thursday.

“This ain’t what y’all portraying it to be. This ain’t California. We don’t have a history of beating up gay people. All of this stuff you are putting on the media to say we beat gay people so you can pass a law,” he added.

Moragne also suggested in an exchange with Banks that White said something to Cain and that prompted the attack. Cain was the first to hit White after his attackers waited for him outside the grocery store.

“Did Brandon say something to Cain,” Banks asked.

“From what everyone was saying, he did say something,” Moragne said. “I was being stupid, I was being a follower. I was wrong for what I did.”

Moragne continued by attempting to undercut the seriousness of the attack: “I barely hit him. I was wrong for hitting him but I didn’t hit him to the point of killing him. I was just being young and dumb.”

Banks retorted by asking Moragne if he threw a tire on White.

“Next question please,” Moragne retorted.

“Did you throw a tire on him?”

“Yes.”

Revisit the video of the attack HERE.

Read the full report HERE.

Comments

1. Sean says

What a credit to the human race. I love the “next question please” quote. Who answers questions when under oath at a criminal trial like they’re on the Jerry Springer Show, I guess this guy does.

2. Mike says

The antigay Christian hate group NOM was exposed for using antigay Christian blacks and antigay Christian Hispanics to make trouble for gays. These antigay Christian blacks and Hispanics are criminals for going along with a antigay Christian hate group like NOM to beat up and harm gays. Two young black antigay Christian thugs beat up two gay senior citizens in Long Beach California and in court these two young thugs said that the old men picked a fight with them, the thugs put the old men in a hospital. The antigay Christians have lost their minds by getting citizens to attack and harm LGBT people in the name of their Christian religion. This makes people like NOM accessories to a crime and they also need to be put in prison like they did to the two thugs who beat up two old senior gay men in Long Beach California, just this year.

3. Opinionated says

What is he (and hopefully THEY) being charged for? Premeditated assault and a hate crime? It better be and someone should throw the book at him (and make it a grammar book at that).

4. Gordon says

racist posts here, on blacks for grammar, you’d think every white american was public school fed, if ye wuz we’d all live in narnia & aslan would be a real lion…

5. Reality Bites says

Thugs who’s family probably takes our tax payer money to pay for their food stamps, and 50 children by 50 different men. Then they get all bent out of shape because we call them out for the GHETTO HOOD RAT trouble makers they are. Round up all these thugs and ship them to an island, because they are contributing NOTHING to our society

6. Bruce says

His parents are gonna show up to that court room wearing a doo-rag and a cross necklace and probably playing the race card too. Something black atackers in anti gay crimes have down to an art. Blaming the gay person for fabricated racism when it was their vile homophobia that got them in the trouble they are in.

7. Bruce says