American Family Association | Bryan Fischer | News

Gays Driven by 'Venomous, Seething, Demonic, Heterophobic' Hatred, Says AFA's Bryan Fischer: VIDEO

Fischer

When Bryan Fischer looks at a rainbow flag, he sees hate, Right Wing Watch reports:

I am convinced that there is plenty of hatred in the debate over homosexuality, there's a lot of hatred, there's a lot of vitriol, there's a lot of venom - it is coming from homosexuals themselves. The real haters are homosexuals. The real venom is coming from those that support the homosexual agenda, either homosexual activists, homosexuals, or those that support the homosexual agenda. They are the real haters. There is a heterophobic hatred, there is a Christophobic hatred that is just seething, there's a dark, venomous, demonic hatred that is in the homosexual community.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. OH NO! Mr. Fischer has figured me out! 95% of my friends, family, and co-workers are heterosexual, AND I HATE AND ENVY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

If you believe that, then please report to the nearest doctor's office and have your head examined. If you believe that "hating straights" is caused by demonic possession, please kill yourself so as to not spread your Fischer-esque stupidity.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Jul 12, 2012 12:00:48 PM

2. Really, Bryan? Um, let me give my Mom, Dad, Sisters, Brothers, Neighbors, co-workers, and many many Friends a quick call and let them know that this is why I love them all so very very much. It's because I am heterophobic.

God, don't ya just love the evangie-fundies? Look, they've got a new word to use against us: "heterophobic".

Now, I wonder where they got THAT word from?

Posted by: jamal49 | Jul 12, 2012 12:30:31 PM

3. He's a good example of how wacky very partisan people often are. He's not unique. Activists are often completely blinded by ideology and political parties like highly motivated people. He's probably too anti-social, though, to attend a rally or conference or share the spotlight with anyone.

Posted by: anon | Jul 12, 2012 12:44:07 PM

4. No, Bryan. You're simply looking in the mirror when you say, "I am convinced that there is plenty of hatred in the debate over homosexuality, there's a lot of hatred, there's a lot of vitriol, there's a lot of venom..."

ASSHAT.

Posted by: VoenixRising | Jul 12, 2012 1:13:14 PM

5. Gee, I just think of myself as kind of grouchy.

Posted by: Sancho | Jul 12, 2012 2:31:52 PM

6. What a pathetic waste of oxygen. Does anyone care what these morons say? Except of course that their ravings fuel the freakish fantasies of closeted fundamentalist fools who sometimes have guns or knives and use them on ... us.

Posted by: Onnyjay | Jul 12, 2012 3:27:36 PM

7. Accuse your enemy of the very thing you yourself are doing.
    Straight out of propaganda 101.

Posted by: Mk Ultra | Jul 12, 2012 5:59:55 PM

8. Why do you keep posting this guy? Does anyone take his lunatic opinions seriously?!

Posted by: jaragon | Jul 12, 2012 6:03:00 PM

9. The only news item I want to read about Bryan Fischer is that he's been caught in an airport restroom.

Posted by: Robert K. | Jul 12, 2012 8:15:41 PM

10. The only news item I want to read about Bryan Fischer is that he's been caught in an airport restroom.

Posted by: Robert K. | Jul 12, 2012 8:15:44 PM

11. Fischer's vitriol probably would have succeeded in USA 1950s. However most 21st century Americans know that he is a fraud.

Posted by: andrew | Jul 13, 2012 1:22:32 AM

12. I think it's time for you to stop posting this crap on here. There is nothing "new" about what Bryan Fischer says. Every week it seems like you cover another of his insane rants; it's time to stop giving him the additional exposure. Ignore his insanity in the way we all ignore the crazy guy standing down on the street corner outside my office.

Posted by: CJ | Jul 13, 2012 10:36:38 AM