40 Pictures Of America’s Men’s Olympic Gymnastics Team: PHOTOS

Alexander Naddour:

Naddour1

Naddour2

Naddour3

Naddour4

Naddour5

Comments

1. Rick says

You should have just called this the PC version. LOL. And if the addition with the big lump on his forehead is anyone’s idea of “hot”, I am just glad I am me and not him……

2. Derrick from Philly says

“And if the addition with the big lump on his forehead is anyone’s idea of “hot”, I am just glad I am me and not him……”

Oh, Rick, you ought to know that lumps and scars are manly on a man. You oughtta’ try ’em…you know, you can never get enough mannishness.

3. Rich F. says

*sigh*

If only modern gymnastics were performed in the classical fashion… you know: “gymnos.”

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, look it up.

4. Rich F. says

*sigh*

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, look it up.

5. Rick says

“Yeah, I don’t see a lump on a forehead anywhere. All I see is delicious men.”

LOL. The desire to be PC in some is so intense that it actually induces blindness…..

“You didn’t want any of those grapes because they were probably sour, right!”

More like just plain damn ugly.

Jake, hot.
    Alexander, hot.
    Jonathan, so-so.
    Danell, so-so.
    Sam, so-so.
    Chris, so-so.
    Steven, so-so.

John, lump-head.

LOL.

6. jaragon says

It’s hard to pick a favorite among all these beautiful men but I wouldn’t mind seen more of Mr Levya ( and yeah too bad they don’t compete in the nude…)

7. Daniel Berry, NYC says

omfg how can every single one of them be a knockout?? It ain’t natural.

or–since they usually play for our team–maybe it is 😉

8. Polyboy says

Rick thinks he’s a rebel. He is merely a tool, a rusty anonymous tool who probably has trouble climbing stairs let alone a pommel horse.

And Rick, why don’t you actually look up the definition of political correctness/incorrectness.

YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!

9. redball says

lol RICK guess u didnt notice that the lump only appears in one of the many shots of John.

so: chalk it up to lighting or a short-term bruise that disappeared within days.

god, John is so fine. booty4days (and thighs and arms and….)!!!!!

10. Edd says

It’s like an episode of Seinfeld in this thread.
    He’s too tall. He’s not cute enough. He’s too dark. He’s fugly.
    The show went off the air in the late 90’s. Some of you should have too.

11. ladycaca says

DanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanellDanell

12. says

The average height of the entire USA Olympics Team is 5’6″. I’m shocked! Don’t get me wrong, nothing with short men but I’m amazed that America has been unable to find an American gymnastics competitor at the 6 foot level. I’m a big guy myself, 6′ while my husband is 6’2″ and we have friends – I kid you not – who stand 6′ to 6’7″.

Can’t WAIT for the Olympics at the end of this month – so very excited with parties, lunches and dinners planned around all the events and it will be a busy time with friends and family. I’ve got five brothers, a dad and a soccer playing sister so this should be a great time!

13. Bill says

I love all the detailed comments about “imperfections”. I guess some of us can afford to be picky. I don’t think I’ll be checking out any lumps (at least not on the forehead), but I really am extremely interested in men’s gymnastics, so I’ll be watching their entire competition. It also doesn’t hurt that this group of guys is the hottest-looking American gymnastics team that I’ve ever seen compete, and that makes watching a double pleasure. Politically correct?…Boring.

14. DannyEastVillage says

frankly, I don’t have to have air-brushed print-model perfect to get a *rise* out of me…every single of of these guys could get at least that. yikes–WHAT a bunch of boys..! God is so good..

15. Den says

Of course physical perfection means nothing to me. I would only be remotely interesting in any of these men if they had a sense of humour and could hold an intelligent conversation.. :)

16. Den says

17. Rick says

“Yes Rick is racist. Just like the majority of Americans, the majority of gay men, and the majority of posters here.”

Ah, let’s explore this question as regards physical attraction.

I think everybody would agree that it is OK not to like hairy guys or smooth guys, short guys or tall guys, guys with long hair or guys with buzz cuts, guys with blonde hair or dark hair or red hair, guys with big builds or guys with slender builds……in other words, it is OK not to like guys with a certain kind of physical characteristic because that is all just attributable to “taste” and is entirely natural and harmless.

HOWEVER, if you don’t find the physical characteristics of a certain race appealing (not saying I personally do or don’t, this is just a hypothetical)–hair texture, skin color, size and shape of facial features like lips and noses–all of which are as distinctive as the other physical traits listed above…then you are a “racist” and are an evil human being.

In other words, it is PC to be attracted only to certain physical types and discriminate against others–as long as they are of the same race as you–but you are REQUIRED to find those of a different race–and their physical features–attractive…and if you don’t you are immoral and unethical……

See how ridiculous some of you make yourselves look when you throw around the term “racist”?

18. anony6 says

Rick is such an idiot.

He says people here are so blinded by being PC, that we can’t see the lump…watevah. If Rick wasn’t so blinded by racism he would know that John does not usually have a lump. As evidence by his other pictures, his interviews on tv, and yes, his amazing Olympic trials performance if Rick even bothered to watch. Chalk up the “lump” to lighting or some temporary abrasion. Gymnastics can be a rough sport. Abrasions, bruises, and calluses are pretty normal. And this guy John is USA’s top guy. Even with the lump, he is still freaking hot.

Not to mention, we should give john mad props for being openly gay.

19. RedOnTheGreg says

Rick, I’d wager to guess that you are a homophobic, misogynistic, racist, and ugly self loathing troll (Well, the only part that leaves me guessing is the ugly part, but even that one is pretty much a sure thing).

20. Solomon says

I read alternates and was like “Oh, the list is over. Only 5 people. Uh huh.” Who wants to care about an alternate? How many people did they beat to get that spot?

21. Solomon says

22. Jack says

Wow, GREAT pics of some GREAT looking and very talented men :)

Open question: Is the mighty fine John Orozco the gymnast who stars in the new song by Gym Class Heroes (f. Ryan Tedder), called, I think, “Fighter”??

23. chase says

Said “lump” is only in one picture. Why? because it’s a blood vessel popping out on his forehead from strain. And if it’s politically correct to include black men, then bring on the PC version. You might disagree because you’re racist, but that dude is hot.

24. DFM says

Gymnasts have always done it for me. And this crew is a very hot lot indeed. Like Hank, I did not notice any bumps. And after a second, third look, I stand by assessment. All totally hot!

25. DFM says

One more thing, as a Canadian living in the UK for many years, could I please ask Towleroad to post some photos of the oh so hot British men’s gymnastic team that won bronze. They are already being dubbed the “perfect boyband” by The Guardian newspaper. See Stuart Heritage’s ‘London 2012: would the British men’s gymnastic team make the perfect boyband?’, 31 July. Love this excerpt:

“Seriously, One Direction need to look out. The gymnasts are all young and fit and good-looking. They all have clearly defined personalities.Better yet, they are all too focused on their careers to embarrass themselves by mucking around with older women and – on the off-chance that it would get tangled up in a pommel horse and cost them points – none of them are ever likely to grow silly Harry Styles haircuts.”