Rick Santorum Tweets from Inside a Chick-fil-A Restaurant

Chickfila_santorum

Failed presidential candidate Rick Santorum joined the Chick-fil-A culture war today because he couldn't be left out, tweeting from inside a restaurant:

"With two of my boys, Enjoying chick-in-strips and an awesome peach shake at Chick-fil-A. See you here next Wednesday! Three older kids @sarah_santorum @dansantorum @johnsantorum just joined us at Chick-fil-A. They like Chick-fil-A sauce on everything!"

Next Wednesday, of course, is Mike Huckabee's "Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day".

Comments

1. The Milkman says

LOL @ Joe

I can just picture it… the wide stance… the tap tap tap of that toe… the little message poked under the stall (written on a piece of single-ply TP)…

2. manbot says

Those “boys” are a couple of lard-asses. Let them eat chikin! The more they gorge themselves, the less likely the next generation will have to deal with the offspring of Santorum-that almost sounds more disgusting than the gooey by-product itself.

3. says

This guy, Frothy, is a campaigning partisan bigot…..as if we didn’t know.

He is deliberately drumming up anti-gay enthusiasm and wilfully fueling hate and its concomitant, violence, against gays.. Make no mistake he is one of our biggest enemies.

4. SFshawn says

Such a closted low life loser and scary ass freak of a human.
    Be gone already with your hateful intentions-you lost so disappear into your self centered hole-ahole that is….

5. sleepy bear says

thankfully, he’s part of ever growing minority… the kindest thing that we do for him is to just leave him alone to work out his hate with his dwindling like-minded buddies and forget him.

6. Onan says

I’d love to spray some of my own secret sauce all over his chicken and bun.

Gays need to go undercover at Chick-Fil-A and serve pedophiles like Santorum some creamy justice.

7. says

I find this of interest–I googled “Rick Santorum Sons” because I wanted to see if, as an earlier post stated, they were “lard asses.” Google wasn’t very good at accessing their images–although if I kept scrolling down, I will admit Patrick Santorum does indeed look “lard assy.” However–the images 1 and 4 are identical, and show Mr. and Mrs. S.sans Santorum mini-mes. Image 5 is of the Duggar family. I guess if I were a search engine, I’d have a hard time telling Santorums and Duggars apart, too. Image 5 (and 11) was of Mittens and his brood.

8. endo says

As someone who’s eaten at Chick-fil-a frequently (don’t hate, I’ve given it up), there’s no such thing as Chick-fil-a sauce.

Is he thinking of Arby’s?

9. Icebloo says

Sorry. You lost me on “Rick Santorum”……

Let’s stop giving this shi#head free publicity. Let this failure fade back into the obscurity he deserves. The only news we need to report about him from now on is when he dies.

10. nick says

EZAM-you are correct -Baptists don’t think of the Pope’s flock as real Christians because of a number of differences most notably -the host- however fundies will use RC’s in the battle against “the gays”, abortion rights, etc. Wonderful people-all!

11. Chuck Mielke says

Nick makes a good point. These haters don’t simply fade away. They join together. They raise funds. They build “think tanks.” We should take a lesson from their paranoid claims about a “gay agenda:” everything they fear we’re doing is what they are really doing.