Comments

1. Icebloo says

Pathetic ! This woman will do anything for FREE publicity ! How pathetic that she has never grown up & still NEEDS this amount of attention.

2. Tarc says

1) She’s been doing a Deitrich version of Life a Virgin for more than a decade – since the Girly show tour. 2) The tears are part of the number… obviously. 3) A lot of you suck… in the bad way.

3. InstantTrain says

I imagine a lot of the hate is coming from the same people who bash on Adam Lambert yet I find it convenient this ridiculous “Frank Ocean” character part of a train wreck band of ghetto childishish thugs part of the Tyler the creator gang of school kid drop outs gets celebrated on here by some for having “talent”

If you don’t know which types of people are behind the bashing of some on here while praising others, pay attention carefully and it will be very obvious.

4. NE Rich says

Sorry I don’t see the Homage, it looks like a train wreck to me but the audience liked it, whatever

I”ll take the real thing myself, sorry Madge

5. Robzira says

Our Lady of the Hydrangeas has had her day, it is time for her to retire; she is of no cultural relevance. This “performance” is simply underwhelming.

6. Robzira says

7. Jude says

That LAV performance is superb but it has got nothing to with Dietrich. Seriously, people. Learn your Dietrich and learn your Madonna before making such statements.

Much love to you all. Peace.

8. Tarc says

Ask me if I care how her name is spelled, and I’ll refer you to one of my two editors. I’m sure they’ll respond with a hearty ‘bite me’… just sayin’.

9. jim says

Haunting and beautiful? Or lumbering and maudlin. Madge just destroyed one of my favorite memories of Madonna.

And Bernadette Peters does the crying thing much more authentically.

10. GTA says

I think it’s one of her most interesting performaces in years. A surprising reinterpretation of the lyrics, but certainly appropriate.

When seemingly everyone tells you that you’re too old, some self doubt must creep in, even if you’re Madonna. In spite of this, she’s found a lover that manages to make her feel young and new. I imagine that must be emotional.

11. WildHair says

It’s a show people, and Madonna’s ability to play the media into stirring everyone up so they’ll talk about her and keep her in the press, and just like I got suckered into watching this.