News | Pets

Gay Golden Girls-Related Cat Video of the Day

Ape

Towleroad reader Richie sends in this video of his husband 'Ape' "showing off his moves as Dawn gives him a DZS (Dorothy Zbornak Stare)."

Watch (warning: silliness ahead), AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Sure lets just call this another silly internet cat video!

There's no other reason to post this.

Nope, none whatsoever!

Posted by: tom a | Aug 14, 2012 11:39:14 AM

2. Oh I didn't realize this came from THOSE GUYS. :) No wonder.

Posted by: tom a | Aug 14, 2012 11:42:27 AM

3. Cat: Now you know why we need cat nips and sleep 21 hours a day. This is the kind of crap we have to put up with.

Posted by: bambinoitaliano | Aug 14, 2012 11:42:43 AM

4. Richie, your husband is using steroids :(

Work out? Do it, it's healthy! Adding steroids to the mix defeats the purpose.

Posted by: greg | Aug 14, 2012 11:50:45 AM

5. Cute!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Aug 14, 2012 12:31:27 PM

6. BAMBINOITALIANO, I hope Tom's bleeding snatch didn't drip all over you...

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Aug 14, 2012 12:32:06 PM

7. Nice back zits!

Posted by: MCJH | Aug 14, 2012 12:50:24 PM

8. @Greg - are you kidding? Just because he looks good he's taking steriods? Methinks thou art a Bitter Queen.

Posted by: Jack M | Aug 14, 2012 1:36:45 PM

9. Yuckadoodle, this guy is SCARY.

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Aug 14, 2012 1:50:00 PM

10. LOL No steroids, no "back zits." I think some of you should get your monitors adjusted. They seem to be set to "bitter." :)

Posted by: Richie | Aug 14, 2012 1:52:12 PM

11. I can see why the Dorothy looks, but I don't understand all the ugly comments from the others posting on this. Nice bod. Can't dance though, but then neither can I!

Posted by: Mark | Aug 14, 2012 2:08:09 PM

12. I love these guys. They are hot and very funny. They don't take them selves to seriously (something some of you could take a lesson from)
    Dawn the cat is very cute and they adore her and she them
    Sorry you guys (Dickandduane, monkey and ape) have to put up with rude comments from guys that are hiding behind a computer screen.

Keep posting there are lots of us who enjoy what you guys do and that you share your humor and lives with us!

Posted by: steve | Aug 14, 2012 2:19:20 PM

13. When I first starting watching this I thought I was looking at his ass....then I realized I was actually looking FOR his ass....and growth hormone/steriods is part of his "workout".

Posted by: Marlee | Aug 14, 2012 2:22:42 PM

14. and there is something about men owning cats that is a real turn off....can't put my finger on it...

Posted by: Marlee | Aug 14, 2012 2:24:33 PM

15. Cat? There was a cat in this clip? Sorry, I was distracted by the rocking ass and nice back.

Posted by: Dback | Aug 14, 2012 2:29:12 PM

16. Yes, a very silly video, but also pretty nice to watch. I'm a fan of these guys on F-book and I've seen the early, early pics of ape. That muscle mass is natural, as is the good-natured humor of this video. Ape is a very handsome man who has embraced his body in a way that most of us envy. It's just too bad that for some, that envy comes out as venom, spite, and bitterness. Dickandduane, you guys rock and you post much needed relief from the endless sea of mediocrity and homogenized homosexuals. Thank you! And thank you to Towelroad for posting this video. :)

Posted by: Robert | Aug 14, 2012 2:29:22 PM

17. Yes, a very silly video, but also pretty nice to watch. I'm a fan of these guys on F-book and I've seen the early, early pics of ape. That muscle mass is natural, as is the good-natured humor of this video. Ape is a very handsome man who has embraced his body in a way that most of us envy. It's just too bad that for some, that envy comes out as venom, spite, and bitterness. Dickandduane, you guys rock and you post much needed relief from the endless sea of mediocrity and homogenized homosexuals. Thank you! And thank you to Towelroad for posting this video. :)

Posted by: Robert | Aug 14, 2012 2:29:25 PM

18. I'm not sure what purpose that vid served, but nice to see fellow viewer vids at least.

Posted by: Marco P | Aug 14, 2012 2:48:25 PM

19. Mehhhhh......totally getting the steroid vibe, or at least supplement saturated vibe.

And it's pretty lazy to just dismiss that as "envy" or "bitter" -- you guys sound like Republicans when they screech about "class envy" or "class warfare."

I love a good body, duh. I'm gay. I just don't think there is anything attractive about unhealthy guys, even if they are muscular.

Posted by: cjt | Aug 14, 2012 3:08:59 PM

20. I think it's a cute video with a hot man shaking his hot ass for me...I mean his cute cat :)

I think more people should have fun with life and have a good sense of humour like these boys obviously do. Good on'ya, I say!

And the hard work that Ape clearly puts in at the gym shows. I'm jealous, but feel good that I got a bit of the show, without even having to tip $1 in his shorts :)

Keep it up, boys!

Posted by: Ash | Aug 14, 2012 3:12:40 PM

21. HAHA If you're going to use steroids own up to it. Just look at their facebook page. Has almost no body fat, but a bulging gut....I mean abs? Give me a break. The only tired and bitter queens are the ones who need juice to make them feel hot and masculine.

Posted by: Jake R | Aug 14, 2012 3:20:02 PM

22. Wow, such hateful & bitter comments. This video is so cute, I cannot take it. And as someone who has personally looked into those eyes of Dawn's, she is just too precious!

Posted by: Tom in NYC | Aug 14, 2012 6:26:10 PM

23. I thought it was a cute video! Totally could relate to the cat

Posted by: omi | Aug 14, 2012 6:38:37 PM

24. Slow news day?

I wonder if it's another "Yeahboo" .
    Yeah! for the body Boo! for the face

Posted by: FunMe | Aug 14, 2012 9:26:07 PM

25. Cute vid and dancing, but yeah, the guy is on something.

Posted by: Nevin | Aug 14, 2012 10:10:01 PM