Comments

1. Mark says

I can see why the Dorothy looks, but I don’t understand all the ugly comments from the others posting on this. Nice bod. Can’t dance though, but then neither can I!

2. steve says

I love these guys. They are hot and very funny. They don’t take them selves to seriously (something some of you could take a lesson from)
    Dawn the cat is very cute and they adore her and she them
    Sorry you guys (Dickandduane, monkey and ape) have to put up with rude comments from guys that are hiding behind a computer screen.

Keep posting there are lots of us who enjoy what you guys do and that you share your humor and lives with us!

3. Marlee says

When I first starting watching this I thought I was looking at his ass….then I realized I was actually looking FOR his ass….and growth hormone/steriods is part of his “workout”.

4. Robert says

Yes, a very silly video, but also pretty nice to watch. I’m a fan of these guys on F-book and I’ve seen the early, early pics of ape. That muscle mass is natural, as is the good-natured humor of this video. Ape is a very handsome man who has embraced his body in a way that most of us envy. It’s just too bad that for some, that envy comes out as venom, spite, and bitterness. Dickandduane, you guys rock and you post much needed relief from the endless sea of mediocrity and homogenized homosexuals. Thank you! And thank you to Towelroad for posting this video. :)

5. Robert says

6. cjt says

Mehhhhh……totally getting the steroid vibe, or at least supplement saturated vibe.

And it’s pretty lazy to just dismiss that as “envy” or “bitter” — you guys sound like Republicans when they screech about “class envy” or “class warfare.”

I love a good body, duh. I’m gay. I just don’t think there is anything attractive about unhealthy guys, even if they are muscular.

7. Ash says

I think it’s a cute video with a hot man shaking his hot ass for me…I mean his cute cat :)

I think more people should have fun with life and have a good sense of humour like these boys obviously do. Good on’ya, I say!

And the hard work that Ape clearly puts in at the gym shows. I’m jealous, but feel good that I got a bit of the show, without even having to tip $1 in his shorts :)

Keep it up, boys!

8. Jake R says

HAHA If you’re going to use steroids own up to it. Just look at their facebook page. Has almost no body fat, but a bulging gut….I mean abs? Give me a break. The only tired and bitter queens are the ones who need juice to make them feel hot and masculine.