Comments

1. NoCaDrummer says

EWWW!
    I guess, unlike baby oil, this ice cream IS made from babies. Other than Fox News, this has got to be the most sickening thing I’ve seen in years.

2. Artie_in_Lauderdale says

Somewhere in this land, there is an ad executive who is explaining to their significant other why they were fired and must now seek employment elsewhere.

3. AJ says

“Ice cream… IS A FEELING.” That seemed vaguely threatening. And I went from being thoroughly horrified to disgusted. The “ice cream” looked gooey. My heebies have jeebies!

4. RandyOwen says

Perhaps all the above comments are right, but living in Philly i now have the urge to at least go by and try some… though i am a bit frightened by the prospect…

5. RandySf says

I now feel the extreme desire to eat Little Baby’s Ice Cream.

You people who don’t appreciate the surreal can just melt for all I care. It’s like this advertisement was designed just for me!

6. gr8guyca says

Right now, every ad agency is telling every client that the way to get a lot of exposure is for their ad/video to go “viral.” So, they are coming up with ANYTHING that will get people talking and sending a commercial to others – and to get picked up on blogs like this.

It doesn’t matter if it’s stupid, disgusting, insulting, or bizarre. As long as it gets viewed, they are happy. Of course, they are wrong. Bad exposure is worse than no exposure. Remember, disease also spreads virally.

Personally, eating that ice cream after seeing that ad would turn my stomach.

7. Brian in Texas says

It’s at LEAST interesting! I had to watch it a 2nd and 3rd time. It’s a bizarre ad for sure. But, if they were going for arresting and “OMG, WTF?”…then they succeeded.

8. Brian in Texas says

9. BrandonJD says

I live 3 blocks away from a Philly location the just opened this past friday. Total gentrification, expensive hipster vegan icecream. I’ll give it a try at some point, but I expect a brick through the window before I have a chance.