Jon Stewart | News | Robert Pattinson

BigGayDeal.com

Jon Stewart and Robert Pattinson Have an Ice Cream Cosmopolis Break-Up Therapy Session: VIDEO

Pattinson

Robert Pattinson appeared on The Daily Show for his first interview since the Twilight break-up that broke the internet, ate some Ben and Jerry's with Jon Stewart, and got a chance to talk about his new movie Cosmopolis (trailer HERE), for just a second.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Almost everything he does is a publicity stunt, including, I suspect, his supposed break-up from Kristen Stewart. Don't we ever learn that many of these Hollywood types are into manipulating us by putting out stories around the same time they have a new movie out?

Their agents are known to do it. Agents, agents, agents...where would these media whores be without an agent?

Posted by: jason | Aug 14, 2012 8:47:12 AM

2. Kind of random, but is Robert Pattinson a red head?

Posted by: R | Aug 14, 2012 9:14:59 AM

3. Despite all these publicity stunts since Twilight, still have no desire to watch any of their movies. No acting abilities, no onscreen charms, no off screen charisma. Just blah. Of course,I have no raging hormone course through my veins either.

Posted by: bambinoitaliano | Aug 14, 2012 9:35:47 AM

4. Does anybody give a rat's ass...he does have sort of a rodent look about him.

Posted by: VDUFFORD | Aug 14, 2012 9:43:15 AM

5. I'd never seen R Patz and tried to watch it... I was so bored I had to advance to the Moment of Zen.

Posted by: Pete N SFO | Aug 14, 2012 9:55:02 AM

6. @bambinoitaliano I think a lot of the obsession is from his first two major roles he took. Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter 4 (the book) was a major heartthrob for the girl characters at Hogwarts, and he stepped in to play the part that already had a small fanbase in reality. Then came Edward Cullen as a fictional character that built a huge fanbase in the roiling seas of teenage hormones and he stepped into that as well. Maybe it's because he's attractive to most and is pretty neutral of a person (no Angelina Jolie highs, no Lindsay Lohan lows- so far) that makes him the object of such overwhelming obsession... There's nothing to distinguish him from his characters in the eyes of the fans who won't go see his more serious work. Just thinking as I type, that could be way off

Posted by: Wdeanis | Aug 14, 2012 11:09:35 AM

7. He sure is a handsome young guy and the bit was a really good way to deal with all the news about his breakup with whats her name.

Posted by: andrew | Aug 14, 2012 6:37:21 PM

8. @R - he could be a redhead but I think his hair is more of a chestnut color.

Posted by: Gabe R L | Aug 15, 2012 1:10:42 PM

9. Break up from Kristen Stewart is old news for me. I don't think it may create more status on this issue. Pattinson is smart and good actor; he may manage another girlfriend soon.

Posted by: Stive Holle | Aug 26, 2012 3:34:37 AM