Chick-fil-A | News | Pat Robertson

Pat Robertson on Chick-fil-A : Gays Should Either Perform an Ass-Birth or 'Shut Their Mouths' - VIDEO

Robertson

Pat Robertson's been thinking a lot about a piece of white meat between two buns.

He's had it with gays protesting Chick-fil-A, Right Wing Watch reports:

"It’s a chicken sandwich, it’s a piece of white meat chicken between two pieces of white bread, it’s also a milkshake, now we’re going to go have demonstrations over that? But you know something, I was reading today in Leviticus, which is the law of the Old Testament, but it lays out the reasons why land will vomit out its inhabitants and it goes through a category of stuff we are calling Constitutional rights: killing babies, offering them to Moloch, and it says it is an abomination for a man to lie with a man as with a woman. It’s what it says. That is the moral law that God set forth and now we’ve got people at a university petitioning because somebody said I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. I defy these homosexuals to bring forth a baby from that part of the anatomy which they concentrate on, when that happens I will change everything I’m saying; until that happens, I wish those demonstrators would shut their mouth."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Do the world a favor and leave it.

Posted by: craig | Aug 11, 2012 11:21:57 AM

2. I know my gays, and I know my internet.

A video making dirty use of a Kewpie doll is only days away from being posted on the internet.

---Didaskalos

Posted by: didaskalos | Aug 11, 2012 11:28:56 AM

3. The Old Testament Bible also says its an "abomination" to eat shellfish or pork, but I don't hear the Rev. Robertson denouncing people who eat lobster or ham.

Posted by: Kieran | Aug 11, 2012 1:33:36 PM

4. Two common comments on TR:

"[I]f nobody paid attention to him he would go away." (quote from above)

As accusations of Hitlerite behaviour are overdone, I hate to bring him up here, but the German intelligentsia thought the same about Hitler.

"If straights thought about love and not sex, we'd have marriage equality." (paraphrased)

Those straights who do think marriage is about love already support marriage equality. The problem is those straights who do think only about sex. They are in acute denial of many facts -- or rather they deny our facts and postulate their own contradictory pseudo-facts. They think that marriage is all about babies. To be charitable I'll put it in the past tense: it used to be believed (from the Bible) that women should be barefoot and pregnant. As such, they look at the correct biological fact that same sex souples cannot bear children. (We will ignore the fact that heterosexual couples sometimes cannot either.) They simply cannot conceptualize that LGBT babies can come from heterosexual unions. They tend to believe that no one is born LGBT. All LGBT folk, therefore, have been recruited (or abused) by LGBT folk. Obviously I could go on and on...

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Aug 11, 2012 3:25:30 PM

5. Two common comments on TR:

"[I]f nobody paid attention to him he would go away." (quote from above)

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Aug 11, 2012 3:25:31 PM

6. Hey Pat, here's an idea. Until you follow every verse in Leviticus like it's the word of god instead of just cherry picking you can shut your mouth.

Posted by: Logan | Aug 11, 2012 4:08:05 PM

7. Idiot. I respect the bible as much as I respect a Betty Crocker cookbook.

Posted by: Kyleeen | Aug 11, 2012 5:56:32 PM

8. Pat Robertson still alive? I tell ya, evil doesn't side.

Posted by: Angela | Aug 11, 2012 7:57:52 PM

9. die*

Posted by: Angela | Aug 11, 2012 7:58:25 PM

10. You have to excuse poor Pat. He actually believes that the creator (if there be one) of this billion gallaxy universe wrote or inspired people to write the primitive collection of myths, contradictions and made up bloody history that people call the bible. I know that in 2012 it is hard to believe that some folks believe that.

Posted by: andrew | Aug 11, 2012 11:48:04 PM

11. Oh, and a little bit of gossip: Did you know that Pat's wife was pregnant with their first child before they got married? Sadly they didn't have abstenance only classes taught by the Palin girl back then.

Posted by: andrew | Aug 12, 2012 12:43:16 AM

12. So sick of these people using the Bible as an actual source of moral and legal code, as if it were actually the word of God. God did not write the Bible. Men did. Straight men obviously. Any minority will always lose out, for a while. It took Blacks forever to gain their rights...

Posted by: P. Springer | Aug 12, 2012 10:11:30 AM

13. Pat Robertson is a piece of garbage!

Posted by: Jason | Aug 19, 2012 12:17:33 PM