FOX News | Mitt Romney | News

BigGayDeal.com

FOX News Uses Gay Anthem to Introduce Romney Sons: VIDEO

Romneysons

Raw Story makes note of some interesting intro music from Fox & Friends. Because you know what they say about families with lots of brothers?

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Statistics are, at least one of them is keeping their same sex attractions hidden inside their magic underwear. I can't ever tell any of those kids apart, and they all seem slightly effeminate anyway.

Posted by: NeverEclipsed81 | Aug 27, 2012 5:36:34 PM

2. For those of you who, like me, don't actually want to watch the video; the anthem is "It's Raining Men".

Posted by: Andrew W | Aug 27, 2012 5:55:15 PM

3. For those of you who, like me, don't actually want to watch the video; the anthem is "It's Raining Men".

Posted by: Andrew W | Aug 27, 2012 5:55:16 PM

4. Good looking men. Nice to have handsome men in the White House.

Posted by: Tom | Aug 27, 2012 6:06:27 PM

5. @Tom, They are all married with families. NOne of them would be in the White House.

Posted by: Tim NC | Aug 27, 2012 6:10:42 PM

6. @Tom, They are all married with families. NOne of them would be in the White House.

Posted by: Tim NC | Aug 27, 2012 6:10:44 PM

7. @Tom, They are all married with families. NOne of them would be in the White House.

Posted by: Tim NC | Aug 27, 2012 6:10:45 PM

8. TOM:
    And you think you could possibly make a visit to the White House? Dumb.

Posted by: Alejo | Aug 27, 2012 6:12:51 PM

9. "make a visit"? Heh.

Posted by: Tom | Aug 27, 2012 6:26:51 PM

10. The Weather Girls should complain to Fox News for the use of their song. Ok, perhaps Paul Shaffer should complain.

Posted by: TerryA | Aug 27, 2012 6:31:34 PM

11. make a visit"? Heh..... yes of course you cannot be more dumb. LOL http://www.thefreedictionary.com/visit

Posted by: Alejo | Aug 27, 2012 6:35:50 PM

12. Thanks Andrew. That's why I read the comments first.

Posted by: sherman | Aug 27, 2012 6:46:03 PM

13. The one who lives in San Diego is definitely gay. Seen him at The Vulcan.

Posted by: GUEST | Aug 27, 2012 6:55:43 PM

14. @Guest
    You meant with this guy? LOL It's written all over his face. http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/4fedf42069bedd9d0c000014-590/the-candidates-youngest-son-craig-romney-is-another-byu-graduate-and-a-music-lover.jpg

Posted by: Alejo | Aug 27, 2012 7:19:56 PM

15. The one in the middle can't even handle the tough task of putting a name tag on!

Posted by: MATT | Aug 27, 2012 7:31:57 PM

16. hmm.. didn't know that was our anthem. glad I read it in comments because video isn't available in my viewing area, not that I care.. I just wanted to see the pretty boys.

Posted by: Poof | Aug 27, 2012 7:31:59 PM

17. @ Alejo

Great pic to go with the story. Thanks! :)

Posted by: j m | Aug 27, 2012 7:34:47 PM

18. Why is it that Repubs think that they can use any music they like without consideration that it's a violation of copyright not to mention that the person's music being used might consider the Republicans vile excuses for human beings.

Posted by: Joseph Singer | Aug 27, 2012 7:54:52 PM

19. glad i brought my umbrella

Posted by: t | Aug 27, 2012 8:10:35 PM

20. PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DESTROY YOUR RIGHTS are NEVER good looking, unless you are a silly Queen who ignores the mormon hatred thing.

Posted by: Bob | Aug 27, 2012 8:13:26 PM

21. Well, well, well, I just finished watching the boys interviewed on the national news, by Diane Sawyer, I think it was. All five of 'em.

And you know what popped into my head? When asked if gay men should be allowed to marry, Mitt said, Yes, they should be allowed to marry women.

What have we got goin' on here! Each one is gayer than the next.

Posted by: i could go on, but I won't | Aug 27, 2012 8:29:54 PM

22. This is the best looking ticket ever. How can you possibly not want to vote for them? Mitt Ryan 2012!

Posted by: Gast | Aug 27, 2012 8:30:45 PM

23. Gast: Is this you tom?

Posted by: Alejo | Aug 27, 2012 8:35:37 PM

24. @josephsinger: the music choice is by Fox News, not Republicans. (Yes, there is a slight difference.) As a news show, they can use theme music without having to get approval - as do so many other news shows.

@guest: If you are serious that one of the sons is gay - and you can prove that - then do it. I don't like outing people, except when it has an impact on politics. Look at the difference Cheney's daughter made on him. (The only thing about Cheney that I didn't dislike.)

Posted by: gr8guya | Aug 27, 2012 8:41:22 PM

25. No I'm not Tom, Alejo. I'm only joking about the looks. I sympathize with the Romney Ryan ticket in policy too. Taxes can only get us so far. Government is unsustainable as is and anyone who ignores that is doing a disservice to himself and to our future.

Posted by: Gast | Aug 27, 2012 8:49:23 PM