Comments

1. jason says

A song about drinking? My, how rebellious. Gee, how original.

Sorry, darling, but the lesbian-with-a-guitar routine was done years ago by Melissa Etheridge. You’re at least 20 years behind, sweetie.

2. justin says

I thought it was clever. I found myself listening intently to the words. I laughed several times. Not every often can someone sing there own stuff and get that kind of reaction. I look forward to hearing what she does next

3. justin says

4. Andrew W says

It’s always great to see talent recognised! What a great, natural performer and what a witty songwriter she is.

Jason, you need to expand your horizons, fella! If you think this is what lesbians playing guitars usually looks like, you’ve exposed your ignorance of both British social song writing AND lesbians with guitars! I know you come here to find other peoples’ parades to rain on as a way to help you get through the ennui of your own meaningless existence, but do please try to make an effort.

5. james says

my co-worker’s mom makes $60 hourly on the computer. She has been without a job for 6 months but last month her check was $20751 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site >>> Goo.gl/189kz

6. Icebloo says

What a terrible panel of judges.

I have no idea who the white girl is, Mel B is pure, dumb trash, Gary Barlow is so far up his own arse and Louis Walsh is too old to know what’s happening with styles and trends any more.

What a pathetic show !

7. C says

Funny! She’s definitely talented. I checked out another song of her’s called “Tea & Toast” (the vid was of her on a couch). It was great, and whew…gave me a strong emotional reaction I wasn’t expecting.

8. Mitch says

Well done! Hard to wrap the audience around your little finger in just a few seconds – but you did it. Fun, clever song. Hope you have more up your sleeve!

Jason, next time, why no limit your first-post snark to “First” and call it a day? We’ll know you’ve been here and at the same time be saved from your trolling negativity.