Azealia Banks | Music | Music Video | New York | News

Azealia Banks Hits NYC Streets for Silky 'Luxury' Video: WATCH

Banks

The latest clip from Azealia Banks, directed by Clarence Fuller, comes from her Fantasea EP and features Banks gyrating on the streets and rooftops of New York City.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I'm getting some serious Robin S/Black box vibe. Love me some throw-back 90's house.

Posted by: MikeSin | Sep 27, 2012 10:54:16 AM

2. I'm madly in love with her. She's got great flow and her songs are always really well produced.

Posted by: Chris K | Sep 27, 2012 11:04:22 AM

3. AMAZING AS ALWAYS!

Posted by: Fenrox | Sep 27, 2012 1:38:30 PM

4. Despite the homosexual shaming in her only hit, "212," some gay men are "in love with her," and think she's always "amazing." Sounds like a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome to me.

Posted by: god | Sep 27, 2012 5:22:10 PM

5. GOD, you do realize that Banks identifies herself as bi-sexual, right? And please cite what particular lyric if homosexual shaming?

Posted by: sugarrhill | Sep 27, 2012 5:30:20 PM

6. I'm trying to post the lyrics, but the comments don't show up. Listen to the song though, and you'll see what I mean

Posted by: god | Sep 27, 2012 6:07:57 PM

7. You can't post the lyrics because they don't exist. I've listened to the song. I've read the lyrics. There is no homosexual shaming.

Posted by: sugarrhill | Sep 28, 2012 12:50:42 AM

8. If you actually listened to her music you would know she's not at ALL homophobic, the opposite actually. She's bisexual, and her song off her newest mixtape 'Fierce' is all about the drag ball scene.

Posted by: Rubyworld | Sep 28, 2012 2:13:04 AM

9. GOB,

The lyrics you refer to are only shaming if you believe that being queer is shameful. Otherwise, they are celebratory. Banks is queer and celebrating queer sexuality in the 212.

Stop using Rap Genius to understand hip hop lyrics.

Posted by: Shaun | Sep 28, 2012 10:01:47 AM