Comments

1. Chad says

Since the entire thing was a fake, I decided to watch for a glimpse of the producers butt, not disappointed!

2. says

I agree. Braver is a looker! Wish I was closer to LA and could go to this! It looks like a ton of fun and reminds me of “Sleep No More.” That was a VERY cool immersive walk-through “play” experience my partner and I did in NYC this past summer. It was really cool!

3. says

4. chrb says

i remember when NPH was on the Howard Stern show he talked a lot about how he was a haunted house enthusiast and travels to haunted houses around the country. I think there was also a magazine that he and someone from the stern show staff subscribed to that was dedicated to haunted houses.

5. Billy Crytical says

That is some great acting by Neil. I kept replaying the part where his neck is snapped. It’s looks really good.

6. Billy Crytical says

7. james says

Oh my God! I did not know that about Neil Patrick Harris’s entire family being murdered right before his eyes when he was only six! The poor man!

And now this! Why, oh why, does tragedy stalk this man so?

Whatever will happen to the twins, and poor, dear, sweet David?! So young to be a widower . . . so young . . .

So, who should play NPH in the biopic which must, I say must, be made?

8. Marc C says

For those of us whose family WAS murdered, this wasn’t at all funny Neil.

But for the rest of us it was AWESOME! :)