Film and TV | News | RuPaul

BigGayDeal.com

Watch New Trailer For 'RuPaul's All Star Drag Race': VIDEO

Rupaulallstar

Hang onto your wigs, because Logo just released the new trailer for RuPaul's All Star Drag Race, season ageless.

Get ready for some serious shade AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I AM SO TIRED OF, RuPaul. HE IS A COMPLETE EMBARASSMENT.

AT LEAST, Tyler Perry's "Madea" IS UNDERSTOOD BY THE NEGRO COMMUNITY.

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Sep 13, 2012 8:09:47 PM

2. Loves me some Ru!

Posted by: WayneMPLS | Sep 13, 2012 8:15:39 PM

3. @Christopher Allen Whatever

What is there to understand? He is a boy in a dress. They are all boys in dresses. Some boys wear dresses. Unless you're a retard or from Wasilla, Alaska it's quite a simple concept to grasp.

>_<

Posted by: Beef and Fur | Sep 13, 2012 8:20:52 PM

4. RuPaul owns everything! She owns ALL THE THINGS. I can't wait for All Stars!

Posted by: Scott | Sep 13, 2012 8:23:12 PM

5. GO LATRICE!

Posted by: AT | Sep 13, 2012 8:23:18 PM

6. I cannot wipe the smile off my face after watching that!

Posted by: Feral | Sep 13, 2012 8:30:00 PM

7. "BEEF AND FUR,"

BY THE WAY, YOUR MONIKER IS SEXY.

THE PROBLEM IS, "Madea" REPRESENTS THE TRADITION OF FEMALES IN THE NEGRO FAMILY. ON THE OTHER HAND, RuPaul REPRESENTS SEXUAL DEVIANCE - A "BIG-TIME" NO-NO IN THE NEGRO COMMUNITY.

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Sep 13, 2012 8:31:22 PM

8. i'm a boy who wears dresses and I love love LoOVE Ru, who has brought one of the last vital, creative, parts of OUR community into the mainstream with-out totally watering it down. She had a talk show back when aids was still so misunderstood, she was pushing a lot more boundaries than the haters on here

Posted by: DesignerBobby | Sep 13, 2012 8:32:01 PM

9. @Christopher

Horton hears a Wha? Uh, thanks for the compliment, but your logic isn't quite sound along with the idea that we still use "negro" as a descriptive in 2012. You are entitled to your opinions. PS- I was going to be harsh, but your complimented me, so you get a freebie. I'll just let the other RuFans handle the KiKi for this one. ;-)

Posted by: Beef and Fur | Sep 13, 2012 8:36:07 PM

10. NINA FLORES! That is all, the rest of you may go home now.

Posted by: TooBoot | Sep 13, 2012 8:37:24 PM

11. "DESIGNERBOBBY,"

IF YOU ARE CAUCASIAN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOUR COMMENTS. BUT, IF YOU ARE NEGRO, YOU NEED HELP.

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Sep 13, 2012 8:40:23 PM

12. @Christopher

One more thing, you do realize that Madea is also a boy in a dress? As well as representing the stereotypical image of a black ghetto woman with the snapping neck, sassy attitude and the propensity to commit violent acts? I even think she has a rap sheet and prison time at this point in the character's development. Just sayin.

I'm still giving you a freebie and not mentioning the "all caps" .... oops. Sorry.

Posted by: Beef and Fur | Sep 13, 2012 8:47:13 PM

13. The most have to do an all star season because they've already used every drag queen left in america.

Posted by: Homo Genius | Sep 13, 2012 8:57:00 PM

14. Did RuPaul finally allow a white person to win a season of this show ? I stopped watching after season 2. RuPaul's racism was too blatant for me.

Posted by: Icebloo | Sep 13, 2012 8:59:54 PM

15. "BEEF AND FUR,"

YOU ARE "PRESSING YOUR LUCK;" YOUR PREJUDICIAL BIAS BASED ON RACE IS SHOWING.

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Sep 13, 2012 9:07:08 PM

16. "...copyrights restrict us from playing this video..."

Rant start.

Actually, no they don't. Greedy copyright owners are doing the restricting, not the copyright itself. These content owners want to be able to sell their rights to this particular video, in various other countries (even though distributors in those countries add ZERO value to the end product) rather than simply streaming it to viewers. This is a rip-off, contrary to the philosophy of the internet, and a stupid way to try to win viewers.

Once old media stops trying to break the internet, producers and consumers are going to be a lot happier.

Like mafia-owned bars, isn't it time we dumped LOGO? We need a media company that unites, not divides.

Rant end.

Posted by: Randy | Sep 13, 2012 9:07:58 PM

17. "ICEBLOO,"

I THINK THAT IS ONE OF THE NICEST THINGS YOU EVER SAID. YES - CALL RuPaul A RACIST NI--ER! I LOVE IT!

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Sep 13, 2012 9:09:48 PM

18. @Horton hears a Wha?

OK, freebies are over. You are a retard. 'Nuff said.

Posted by: Beef and Fur | Sep 13, 2012 9:17:44 PM

19. "BEEF AND FUR,"

I ALWAYS KNEW WHAT TYPE OF MAN YOU ARE.

I AM ABOUT "hairy white men!" THERE IS "NO SHAME IN MY GAME!"

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Sep 13, 2012 9:31:57 PM

20. Staggering forward, falling to knees with BWAHAHAHA!

Posted by: UFFDA | Sep 13, 2012 9:33:14 PM

21. "WHO TYPES LIKE THIS BUT A FREAK"

Posted by: Gregoire | Sep 13, 2012 10:11:27 PM

22. Christopher Horton, since I am Caucasian, perhaps you will have no problem with this comment: you are an ignorant racist f*cktard. Please go join Exodus. The gays don't want you.

Posted by: ChristopherM | Sep 13, 2012 10:15:50 PM

23. I will love watching, but know that the winner of All-Stars will still only be the winner of all the losers. Can't wait!

Posted by: Critifur | Sep 13, 2012 10:22:12 PM

24. Raven! Latrice! Chad! Jujubee! Manila! Nina! I'm beyond excited!

Posted by: Josh | Sep 13, 2012 10:54:20 PM

25. @Gregoire and ChristopherM and others:

Oh, what a wonderful kiki...
    This kiki is marvelous!