Music | News | Pink

'Woo Hoo', P!nk is a 'Slut Like You' in New Clip: LISTEN

Slut_pink

Idolator is thrilled about all the woo hoos in this new snippet from her forthcoming album, The Truth About Love.

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. P!nk, honey. You are almost 40! You are no longer a partying, rebel, brat! Please grow up! Kthanxbai.

Posted by: AJ | Sep 10, 2012 2:09:50 PM

2. @AJ - she's 33. Hardly "almost 40".

And she continues to produce quality music. HAve you listened to anything she's done on her last 2 albums other than this snippet?

Blow Me One Last Kiss is hardly "Rebel Brat" stuff, nor is pretty much anything off of Funhouse.

Posted by: Dxx | Sep 10, 2012 2:14:56 PM

3. @DXX: Yes I have heard it all. I don't dislike her personally. I LOVE her voice. I think she is exactly what young girls need as far as role models go. I think almost all of her singles are angsty rebel brat songs. "So what I'm still a rock star I got my rock moves and I don't need you tonight!" C'mon. The ANGST. I like her ballads, dammit! One of my all-time favorite songs is that one she did at the Grammys that year while hanging upside down all soaking wet. More like that, please. Just my opinion.

Posted by: AJ | Sep 10, 2012 2:46:48 PM

4. I've learned to appreciate P!nk's music. Great voice and her break-up songs motivate me. Her slower, ballads are amazing. Love me some P!nk

Posted by: Gonzo | Sep 10, 2012 3:21:22 PM

5. Ditto the appreciation. I love her voice.

Posted by: Mikey | Sep 10, 2012 3:43:15 PM

6. Ditto the appreciation. I love her voice.

Posted by: Mikey | Sep 10, 2012 3:43:16 PM

7. Pink is the real thing, although I do get a wee bit tired at time by the tough posturing. Some of her greatest songs are her vulnerable, slower stuff.

Posted by: Gregoire | Sep 10, 2012 4:53:36 PM

8. Sounds great! Can't wait! When does the album street?

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Sep 10, 2012 5:49:50 PM

9. Pink is a fake. She is not gay-friendly.

Posted by: jason | Sep 10, 2012 6:48:30 PM

10. I agree with AJ, this whole "faux-rebel" sh1t is getting old. Time for Pink to grow up and try to come up with something new. While she's at it, why doesn't she change her look? She's had the same dated hair/clothes for the last 12 years.

Posted by: Sick of her | Sep 10, 2012 7:09:06 PM

11. I can't wait to see Glee do this one.

Posted by: Pyre | Sep 10, 2012 9:06:33 PM

12. Everyone ignore Jason the troll. He hates women. Especially successful women. His own pathetic life pales in comparison to P!nk's. He resents people like her, their happiness and their confidence. Pity him, but don't respond.

Posted by: MateoM | Sep 10, 2012 9:33:37 PM