Comments

1. Kevin says

I had two “husbands,” and the second photo says it all. That simple picture shows the best benefit of being married – Just spending time in each other’s arms.

2. Ron says

I guess my gaydar needs a tune up because I have lusted over this guy for ever now and had absolutely NO idea. The only thing gay about him was my wishful thinking. I have to say this is one of the very few times I’ve been shocked about a coming out. Whatever any of us thought, we should all congratulate him. Proud of and happy for you Shaun!

3. Patrick says

…. this will not make listening to his telling me to work harder any nicer… i’ve lost 15 lbs thanks to Insanity workout, and my form was FAR from perfect!

4. says

Congrats to the happy couple!

I have to say, I had a hunch. There is this part on one of the “Hip Hop Abs” videos where he get’s really excited and says, “Awww, that’s my song.” It was a bit of a give away.

5. Stefan says

Even if a ton of us thought he was already gay (and on a side note, I need to start making bets with my friends about this stuff), it’s still wonderful to have him proudly confirm it and his relationship. With decades of our culture being mostly portrayed as about nothing sex and lots of it with lots of people, it’s nice to see so many visible long term relationships these last few years.

6. Regan DuCasse says

I did not know he was gay. I do have the Insanity workout, and love it and love him.

I’m glad he’s come out, and that he has an equally handsome and loving person to be with and who married him.
    I’m so happy for both of them!

‘Nuff said!

7. Karen Hall says

I must be the only person who had no idea! lol. Not that it makes any difference whatsoever. Congratulations to you both and I hope you have many happy years together. I love that 2nd picture, you guys look so happy and content.

8. stephanie says

I get teary-eyed at that second photo too. Such Love, Peacefulness, and Serenity exists between Shaun and Scott. We all should be so fortunate to find the love of our lives. Soulmates 4ever. Tsake Care always–Steph

9. stephanie says

I get teary-eyed at that second photo too. Such Love, Peacefulness, and Serenity exists between Shaun and Scott. We all should be so fortunate to find the love of our lives. Soulmates 4ever. Take Care always–Steph