Gay Marriage | I'm Gay | News | Shaun T

BigGayDeal.com

'Insanity' Fitness Trainer Shaun T Comes out, Marries Boyfriend

Shaunt

Shaun T, the former Mariah Carey back-up dancer and trainer behind the popular Insanity workout routine, came out over the weekend by retweeting a congratulatory tweet and a series of others which revealed that he married his partner Scott Blokker.

Congrats!

2_shaunt

Comments

1. awesome news, thanks for sharing. also, what's his instagram screen name? i'd like to follow.

Posted by: william | Oct 16, 2012 1:52:26 AM

2. Congrats to the happy couple!

I have to say, I had a hunch. There is this part on one of the "Hip Hop Abs" videos where he get's really excited and says, "Awww, that's my song." It was a bit of a give away.

Posted by: Fat Queer | Oct 16, 2012 2:31:05 AM

3. Omg the Insanity honeymoon!

Posted by: rick scatorum | Oct 16, 2012 2:50:46 AM

4. Even if a ton of us thought he was already gay (and on a side note, I need to start making bets with my friends about this stuff), it's still wonderful to have him proudly confirm it and his relationship. With decades of our culture being mostly portrayed as about nothing sex and lots of it with lots of people, it's nice to see so many visible long term relationships these last few years.

Posted by: Stefan | Oct 16, 2012 8:55:23 AM

5. If you've done hip hop abs, you would've already know he's as straight as a rainbow

Posted by: J | Oct 16, 2012 9:43:34 AM

6. I wonder if this will make Paul Ryan give up their workouts?

Posted by: ChristopherM | Oct 16, 2012 5:02:45 PM

7. As the great Buffy Summers once said, " I knew it!".

Posted by: parkrunner | Oct 16, 2012 6:38:02 PM

8. Congratulations!! U look fantastic together!!

Posted by: bebopfox in Indy | Oct 17, 2012 9:53:03 AM

9. Congratulations!! U look fantastic together!!

Posted by: bebopfox in Indy | Oct 17, 2012 9:53:20 AM

10. I did not know he was gay. I do have the Insanity workout, and love it and love him.

I'm glad he's come out, and that he has an equally handsome and loving person to be with and who married him.
    I'm so happy for both of them!

'Nuff said!

Posted by: Regan DuCasse | Oct 22, 2012 2:21:04 PM

11. Congrats, I love the pictures and thanks for helping me loss weight and get my groove back.

Posted by: laquan | Oct 29, 2012 9:59:08 AM

12. I must be the only person who had no idea! lol. Not that it makes any difference whatsoever. Congratulations to you both and I hope you have many happy years together. I love that 2nd picture, you guys look so happy and content.

Posted by: Karen Hall | Nov 1, 2012 5:21:40 PM

13. Very gay in a nice way. I thought you knew. I guess then "Gaydar" is a myth?

Posted by: Bruce | Nov 22, 2012 10:43:10 PM

14. I get teary-eyed at that second photo too. Such Love, Peacefulness, and Serenity exists between Shaun and Scott. We all should be so fortunate to find the love of our lives. Soulmates 4ever. Tsake Care always--Steph

Posted by: stephanie | Nov 29, 2012 10:19:01 AM

15. I get teary-eyed at that second photo too. Such Love, Peacefulness, and Serenity exists between Shaun and Scott. We all should be so fortunate to find the love of our lives. Soulmates 4ever. Take Care always--Steph

Posted by: stephanie | Nov 29, 2012 1:03:12 PM

16. Gay or not, you know he'll kick your ass during insanity!Sean T props to you bro.

Posted by: Nick | Dec 11, 2012 8:27:41 AM

17. As long as you're happy that's all that matters!!! And you can exercise like not other, wish I had one of your videos Shaun T!!!!

Posted by: C.Holmes | Dec 17, 2012 12:51:08 PM

18. FAGGETS SMDH

Posted by: donny | Mar 18, 2013 4:11:07 PM

19. UGH SO GROSS BUTT MUNCHERS

Posted by: JERK | Mar 31, 2013 10:29:24 PM

20. Stop doing his workout the minute I found out. Such a waste of a fine body!!!

Posted by: Pradogirl | Apr 2, 2013 9:09:11 AM

21. this is so sweet everyone desrves to be happy..

Posted by: dee | Apr 24, 2013 2:40:44 PM

22. wow had no idea shaun was gay this a shocker

Posted by: eric | May 10, 2013 7:32:37 PM

23. wow had no idea shaun was gay this a shocker

Posted by: eric | May 10, 2013 7:32:40 PM

24. Please repent, this is so wrong.

Posted by: Tim Jones | Jun 19, 2013 6:31:58 AM

25. Please repent, this is so wrong.

Posted by: Tim Jones | Jun 19, 2013 6:32:01 AM