Ellen DeGeneres | Madonna | News | Rocco Ritchie

Madonna Sends Her Son Rocco to the Dunk Tank on 'Ellen': VIDEO

Ellen

Here's a preview of Madonna's upcoming appearance on Ellen in which she send her 12-year-old son Rocco to the dunk tank. In the clip, Ellen and Madge wear matching Gaultier cone bra corsets, talk about how they have common ancestry, and reveal Madonna's inability to throw a ball.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP....

Comments

1. He looks just like his daddy.

Posted by: justandra | Oct 23, 2012 9:01:23 AM

2. Madonna and Ellen in the same photo means Jasonrick's head will explode!

Posted by: Brian | Oct 23, 2012 9:32:18 AM

3. He looks surprisingly... dare I say it?... normal.

Posted by: Autechre | Oct 23, 2012 9:45:25 AM

4. yes, he's adorable, and they seem to have a really nice way with each other. Dare we believe, Madonna is human?!

Even her accent was toned down. Thanks for that, girl. ;)

Posted by: Pete N SFO | Oct 23, 2012 10:28:52 AM

5. Like father, like son. And by father, I mean Madonna.

Posted by: stingo | Oct 23, 2012 11:06:58 AM

6. The joke on everyone is going to be when Madonna has the most normal, well-adjusted children of them all.....Lourdes, and now Rocco....growing up just fine. Love it. Makes me feel old though.

Posted by: kookie | Oct 23, 2012 11:20:23 AM

7. No surprise that the b!tch regards her son the same way she does men in general--as playthings who are there primarily for her entertainment, as this example amply demonstrates.

And then there is Ellen, whose unveiled efforts to objectify and emasculate men whenever possible (see how the "guide" who takes the boy to the Dunk Tank is dressed) these days demonstrates that, despite earlier indications to the contrary, she is--yep--just as much a man-hating feminist as most lesbians are.

Clearly the boy does not like either of these women--that was readily apparent from Ellen's "interview" with him. And why on earth would he, given the anti-maleness that is so apparent in both of them, as apparent, no doubt, to him, as it is to anybody else?

Posted by: Rick | Oct 23, 2012 12:56:21 PM

8. I called it first! What do I win?

Posted by: Brian | Oct 23, 2012 1:04:21 PM

9. When my mother found my secret writings about how much I yearned to suckle on my father's exceedingly droopy yet fragrant testicles, she forced me into a dunk tank as well. That's because women are selfish. So I'm here once again to tell you limp-wristed diva worshipping pansies that you're wrong if you think women are on our side. They're not. My own mother wouldn't let me suck my dad's balls, so what kind of ally does that make her!?

Posted by: Rick | Oct 23, 2012 1:06:30 PM

10. Awww! Sweet. Rocco made an appearance during her concert tour in Toronto this summer, and in a few other cities. Running and dancing around the stage, totally stole the show. Kid looked like he was having the time of his life. He's gonna be a good one.

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Oct 23, 2012 1:14:59 PM

11. Lady Gaga will have a better and more adjusted son than Rocco. Madonna fans are old and stupid. Madonna is a senior citizen. Lady Gaga is the woman who just ended bullying and she is the Martin Luther King Jr. of the gay community.

Posted by: CLAWS UP | Oct 23, 2012 2:39:58 PM

12. I.Do.Not.Understand.This.Womans.Appeal. And I mean Ellen. So not funny ever...

Posted by: Tagg | Oct 23, 2012 2:50:08 PM

13. @CLAWS UP - you are an idiot. "Lady Gaga just ended bullying" ??!! REALLY ???!! She was too selfish to even record an "It get's better video" !

Madonna AND Gaga are the same. They are two straight people who SAY they support us but don't actually DO anything to support us.
    They like gay money. We made them rich.

ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS.

Madonna and Gaga are both major disappointments. They are both too self absorbed and greedy.

Posted by: Icebloo | Oct 23, 2012 3:43:30 PM

14. Everyone ignore the Lady Gaga (and anti-Madonna) troll Claws up.

And everyone ignore the anti-woman, femmaphobic, antigay, anti-liberal troll Rick. He's a pathetic troll who should really take a hint and die off. Or at least disappear from Towleroad.

Posted by: MateoM | Oct 23, 2012 3:49:36 PM

15. Video no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Bros (who by this action demonstrate that they believe they can make Ellen look better by erasing her, and that they don't understand the Internet nor today's generation).

Posted by: Randy | Oct 23, 2012 4:24:06 PM

16. It's always funny to me when people say that Madonna's career is based on exploitation and controversy, when those statements usually mark low points in her sales and popularity and the more innocuous she is, the more music she sells.

Madonna has been a strong ally of the gay community since the early '80s, when boycotts and lost contracts were a real possibility and "gay dollars" weren't about to make up for that. She was one of very, very few celebrities who spoke out about AIDS during the actual panic. Anyone who questions her loyalty is doing so in spite of every known fact. As for Gaga, she obviously doesn't face the same risk Madonna did back then, but I see no reason to question her sincerity (about LGBT rights, anyway).

Posted by: jd | Oct 23, 2012 5:21:23 PM

17. I don't understand why Towleroad doesn't link to the official Ellen Show uploads on YouTube. The non-official vids always get taken down. Here's the vid on the official channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiL2YFeR0Qw

Posted by: scarloat | Oct 23, 2012 7:04:28 PM

18. Rick are you serious? If so, I hope you are getting the professional help you so clearly need. Good luck!!

Posted by: Mike in nyc | Oct 23, 2012 7:21:57 PM