Comments

1. Palmer says

I got quite a few of those missionaries out of their underwear back in the 70s, and boy did they go wild!

Nothing gets the libido stoked like two years of not being able to even masturbate!

2. Rick says

Some names for the positions, Top to bottom, left to right, 1. Jesus on a cross 2. Traveling Missionary 3. The Great Parting 4. Do unto others 5. The Good Samaritan 6.
    The Profit 7. Nailed on a Cross 8.Heavenly Father Position.

3. Dastius Krazitauc says

From wikipedia, for betocreativo:

“The most visible and most common type of missionaries are typically those who proselytize door-to-door and ride bicycles for transportation.”

4. Fenrox says

@Just Joshin, Sometimes you make a post, it says it goes through, then nothing shows up. That’s my site issue.

To the mormon bashing, It’s stupid, treat others equally, don’t make fun of the stupidity of someone’s life choices. We are all dumdums, we are all the worst. Attack them back, when attacked or attack them because you want to. This kind of crap is the gray area that becomes harder and harder to excise the longer you allow it.

5. andrew says

@EDD and MarkT : I was asking the question because I didn’t and still don’t get the point or message that Towleroad is trying to make with this posting. It doesn’t seem like humor to me. What is humorous about those pics?

6. Just_a_guy says

Whatever Andy; you can’t tell me you and ur bf haven’t dressed up as Mormon missionaries just for fun. Or that now u want to?? Haha.

C’mon, the Mormons dutifully spend 1/10th of all their income on politics (never charity) BEGGING for press like this. C’mon. Ru kidding me 😉

7. Just_a_guy says

Btw, I have loved a Mormon missionary, so I might as well be Mormon, right? I mean, I’m sure more supernatural things happened in our bed than in a Mormon Temple–ever. And it’s not like I didn’t ever wear his magic underwear.

8. says

Rolex Replica – SWISS ROLEX REPLICAS – On-LIne Watches Shop.Disponibili tutti modelli Rolex Replica Assemblati.Catalogo Completo 2008. Lussuosi Orologi Replica “ROLEX “a un basso prezzo.Assemblati a mano nel nostro stabilimento di Londra. Garanzia e Certificato Rolex Replica + Scatola Box Rolex Replica …