News | Space

BigGayDeal.com

The Sun is Rising, But Do You Know Why it Got Dark Last Night?

Space

Now you do.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Thanks for this. I love seeing/hearing things like this to remind me that not EVERYTHING is about politics and pop-culture. NOT that I'm not at times interested in those previously mentioned things, it's just that this kind of posting is a nice, fresh change of pace. :-)

Posted by: Fruit-for-Peace | Oct 5, 2012 8:32:45 AM

2. Not to quibble, but they said the universe was finite in the temporal sense but not spatially. It is finite in both senses. It is not infinite in the spatial dimension.

Posted by: i could go on, but I won't | Oct 5, 2012 8:43:45 AM

3. Wait.. I'm supposed to deal with this level of thought this early in the morning. I need to go get coffee...NOW!

Posted by: Brendan | Oct 5, 2012 8:58:38 AM

4. I love gays who are science geeks. :)

Posted by: Rick Roberts | Oct 5, 2012 9:14:04 AM

5. R BOB - I do too. Ever heard of Jay Keasling? He's a wonderful gay man with kids who is a major researcher/speaker on "growing" gas with grass. No kidding, check him out on PBS.

This site is good but it could be better if it randomly featured gay people who are living contributors to more than entertainment, social activism and, often, just plain absurdity. I love hearing about all the others out there who are distinguishing themselves in a much wider range of occupations and enterprises.

Posted by: UFFDA | Oct 5, 2012 10:22:50 AM

6. Thank you for this, Andy! I love some quick knowledge this early in the morning!

Posted by: michael | Oct 5, 2012 10:26:28 AM

7. Count me in too, I love geek boys.

Posted by: Flip 4 geeks! | Oct 5, 2012 11:52:15 AM

8. I love geeky gay guys so much, I married one!

Posted by: Tom in Silly Valley | Oct 5, 2012 12:59:34 PM

9. Wah! (a la Lucy) I still don't understamd!

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Oct 5, 2012 12:59:57 PM

10. @i could go on, but I won't

please do. i guess i don't understand how space is finite. if the universe is ever expanding and we can't observe space beyond a certain point because of light limitations how can we be certain it is finite? are you saying the limitation of the speed of light is what makes it finite?

sorry, just getting tired of politics and all the lies from both sides. i need to focus on something else for a while.

Dennis Kucinich all the way :) Okay, Obama it is.

Posted by: Joshua | Oct 5, 2012 7:46:54 PM

11. Als einer der führenden Marke von Oberbekleidung, hat Kanada Goose Inc. knapp 4.000% gewachsen diesen Jahren. canada goose expedition Heutzutage wird es eine weltweit bekannte Luxusmarke. canada goose jacke Die Menschen sind stolz auf den Besitz eine perfekte canada goose jacket Performance-und Ausland. canada goose jacken Die Seele der Marke auf die Herstellung der besten und wärmsten für die Gäste konzentrieren. canada goose deutschland So erkennbares Logo und solche Top-Qualität ist die beste Werbung für die Marke. canada goose online Wenn Sie Interesse an der Canada Goose Marke sind, nur das Geld sparen und wählen unsere canada goose outlet. Sparen Sie 40% Rabatt, canada goose shop den besten Versand für alle Länder. machen Ihren Wunsch zuerst.

Posted by: Billige Canada Goose Parka | Oct 8, 2012 3:24:02 AM

12. Som en premier mærke af overtøj, har Canada Goose Inc. Billige Canada Goose Jakker I Danmark vokset tæt til 4.000% i disse år. I dag bliver det en verdensomspændende berømte luksus mærke. Billige Canada Goose Jakker Til salg Folk er stolte af at eje en perfekt præstation hjemme og i udlandet. Billige Canada Goose Jakker Online Sjælen af brandet har fokus på at producere de bedste og varmeste for gæster. Billige Canada Goose Jakker Så genkendeligt logo og sådan top kvalitet er den bedste reklame for mærket. Billige Canada Goose Parka Hvis du er interesseret i Canada Goose mærke, bare spare penge og vælge vores. Canada Goose Expedition Parka Herre Spar dig 40% rabat, Billige Canada Goose Jakker Dame bedste forsendelse til alle lande. gøre dit ønske først.

Posted by: Billige Canada Goose Parka | Oct 8, 2012 3:24:55 AM