Barack Obama | Donald Trump | News

Here's Donald Trump's 'Major Announcement': VIDEO

Trump

The "major announcement" that Donald Trump has been blustering about for days is here.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. This man needs a life

Posted by: Eric in Chicago | Oct 24, 2012 2:55:04 PM

2. This man has slowly morphed into the troll under the bridge. Sad

Posted by: Rob | Oct 24, 2012 2:59:35 PM

3. He couldn't even do this in one take?

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Oct 24, 2012 3:32:49 PM

4. We are all still waiting for Trump to release the important information that he told us the detectives, he sent to Hawaii, had uncovered about Obama's birth.

Posted by: andrew | Oct 24, 2012 5:44:26 PM

5. In his comments of the "least transparent " president I'm not sure I understand his intentions. What is he's trying to "discover".?
    And as he's asking for candidates to supply records how about making Mr.Romney accountable for the tax records he refuses to address.

It is truly unfortunate that DT feels he needs to somehow make himself current by using whatever platform he can.

Posted by: Darren | Oct 24, 2012 7:29:20 PM

6. Why do we even need to mention this vile man who is nothing more than a publicity whore not unlike Sarah Palin, Terry Jones and Fred Phelps.

Posted by: Joseph Singer | Oct 24, 2012 7:35:06 PM

7. Whenever Trump starts his blustering for attention I say to myself: "the new season of Apprentice must be starting soon".

Posted by: WOW | Oct 24, 2012 8:26:58 PM

8. Did he just try to blackmail the President of the United States on video??

Posted by: Shawn | Oct 24, 2012 10:21:20 PM

9. "I am announcing a very big announcement. The announcement I am announcing is so big I can't do it till Wednesday, but believe me, it's big. The announcement will be an announcement of another announcement that's even bigger than the previous two announcements. And, believe you me, these are legitimate announcements. Not like the the fake announcement I made last year when I announced my investigators found some really disturbing stuff about Bam-Bam in Hawaii. It will be 'uuuuge.'"

Posted by: gary | Oct 25, 2012 2:03:19 AM

10. "I am announcing a very big announcement. The announcement I am announcing is so big I can't do it till Wednesday, but believe me, it's big. The announcement will be an announcement of another announcement that's even bigger than the previous two announcements. And, believe you me, these are legitimate announcements. Not like the the fake announcement I made last year when I announced my investigators found some really disturbing stuff about Bam-Bam in Hawaii. It will be 'uuuuge.'"

Posted by: gary | Oct 25, 2012 2:03:20 AM

11. Donald Trump has changed from a once-respected businessman into an attention whoring concern troll with a dead animal on his head. So sad.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Oct 25, 2012 4:32:18 AM

12. I'll give ya 20 bucks to shave that f*cking thing off of yur head, you idiot.

Posted by: johnny | Oct 25, 2012 8:21:47 AM

13. What a piece of trash!

Posted by: billmiller | Oct 25, 2012 2:38:56 PM