Adam Lambert | News | Tattoo

Adam Lambert Gets Massive New Tattoo

Tattoo_lambert

Adam Lambert posted photos of a new astrologically-themed tattoo this afternoon, writing:

"New Ink...It represents my Astrological Birth Chart, along with Pagan, Buddhist, and Greco- Roman Archetypes related to balance and the life cycle....My chart is AQUARIUS Sun, Libra Rising, Aries Moon. All three are represented."

Comments

1. I'd like to see photos of people so nastily commenting on this blog: I'm sure you're a lot easier to read for filth than poor old Adam.

Get a new hobby.

Posted by: Tristram | Nov 28, 2012 12:32:52 AM

2. No matter how fancy the art, still looks like someone is vomiting. And what the hell happened to the tattoo's left eye? Next time buy a painting for the wall. That one you can sell it or throw it away.

Posted by: SayTheTruth | Nov 28, 2012 12:50:23 AM

3. Review 90% of the posts before mine, then ask me again why I avoid faggots.

Posted by: Randy | Nov 28, 2012 1:22:33 AM

4. "Mommy, why is that man's arm puking?"

"Because it realized it's permanently attached to an idiot, dear."

Posted by: 99% | Nov 28, 2012 7:20:19 AM

5. I like it.

Don't know why everyone here is being such an ass about it.

Posted by: ripper | Nov 28, 2012 7:37:59 AM

6. Egads, the vitriol in these comments is unreal. I would rather hang with a cool person covered in tats than any bitter, negative queen.

Posted by: Elias Barton | Nov 28, 2012 8:19:32 AM

7. Egads, the vitriol in these comments is unreal. I would rather hang with a cool person covered in tats than any bitter, negative queen.

Posted by: Elias Barton | Nov 28, 2012 8:19:36 AM

8. it's rather lovely artwork.

just as the negative comments on here are rather lovely examples of the bitterness that drives the Anonymous Internet Commenters.

Adam Lambert - reminding closeted adults about their miserable wasted lives.

as for the anti-tattoo brigade: congrats. you're as hip and with-it as my Grandma.

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Nov 28, 2012 9:13:33 AM

9. Interesting piece of ARTWORK. Surprise at seeing all this vitriol directed at someone for having a....gasp, tattoo. Getting a tattoo is so untraditional, such a mutilation of what's natural, almost as unnatural as same-sex....oh nevermind.

Posted by: anonny6 | Nov 28, 2012 11:56:14 AM

10. Regretable! What in the NOG would induce anyone to trash their body with such crap?

Posted by: Goodcarver | Nov 28, 2012 1:05:12 PM

11. Does he have Heat Miser on the other arm?

Posted by: jim | Nov 28, 2012 5:12:47 PM

12. I love this tat and the lovely detailing in it. For those of you asking what happened with the eyes - there are 2 faces in this tat. Cover one side and see one face, cover the other side and see the 2nd face. Duh

Posted by: Jenny | Dec 21, 2012 11:56:36 AM