2012 Election | Gay Marriage | News

BigGayDeal.com

I Am Your Reason to Support Marriage Equality: VIDEO

Ally

Pass along this video to everyone you know in Maine, Minnesota, Maryland and Washington, It's from the activist group Full Frontal Freedom and highlights why voting for LGBT equality is so necessary.

And please, everyone, get out and vote tomorrow!

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. We can only affect change if we get out the vote and encourage others to do the same. VOTE VOTE!!

Posted by: Belthazar | Nov 5, 2012 11:15:41 AM

2. "They love each other, sure, but their love is of a quotidian 'honey can you pick up some bread on the way home from work' variety that's launched a billion midlife crises. But it's important to read about these particular bores because they are the apotheosis of the modern drive toward same-sex marriage...." RCB

Posted by: Gary | Nov 5, 2012 11:35:03 AM

3. "They love each other, sure, but their love is of a quotidian 'honey can you pick up some bread on the way home from work' variety that's launched a billion midlife crises. But it's important to read about these particular bores because they are the apotheosis of the modern drive toward same-sex marriage....

Posted by: Gary | Nov 5, 2012 11:35:58 AM

4. @Gary. I don't understand what your comment means generally. I don't understand who the antecedent of "They" is. I don't understand how a variety of love can "launch" a crisis. I don't understand what you mean by the word 'apotheosis' (you might want to look up the word- I don't think it means what you think it means.) I don't understand why your comment is in quotation marks. So many questions.

Posted by: Miguel R. | Nov 5, 2012 11:42:39 AM

5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f46qtUMwzlQ

Posted by: THE QUEEN | Nov 5, 2012 11:44:41 AM

6. I am me! I am equal! I am here and I will continue to speak out!

Posted by: Bruce Mayhall Rastrelli | Nov 5, 2012 11:55:30 AM

7. Strong message, wonderful video. Dear US LGBT friends, use your votes and vote wisely.
    @Bruce Mayhall Rastelli, me too!

Posted by: Matt26 | Nov 5, 2012 12:32:26 PM

8. hot navy boys.. are my ally! sweet!!

Posted by: R | Nov 5, 2012 3:04:15 PM

9. hot navy boys.. are my ally! sweet!!

Posted by: R | Nov 5, 2012 3:04:16 PM

10. @Gary - I think I understand part of what you're saying. Gay rights have been in some ways reduced to same-sex marriage, it's rights and privileges. Marriage isn't and shouldn't be the end, and it does correct some glaring inequalities that have very practical effects.

It's an integration strategy that isn't right for all of us, but it is a start to gaining equal legitimacy for our relationships.

Posted by: kerwot | Nov 5, 2012 9:53:05 PM

11. @The Queen: Thank you very much.

@Gary: I, also, have no clue what you're trying to say. It's too early to be drinking. BTW - who is RCB?

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Nov 6, 2012 2:30:15 AM

12. I am me! I am equal! I am here and I will continue to speak out!

Posted by: idateasian | Nov 16, 2012 12:59:27 AM