2012 Election | FOX News | Karl Rove | News

BigGayDeal.com

Karl Rove Flips Out, Sends FOX News Minions Scrambling After They Call Election for Obama: VIDEO

Rove

Megyn Kelly is sent marching (literally) to FOX News election analysts HQ to "get to the bottom of it" after the network calls the election for Obama.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Writes Andrew Sullivan: "This looks like it was scripted by Ricky Gervais. I watched with my jaw slowly dropping lower and lower (which was hard since I was smiling so widely as well)."

Kelly

Comments

1. DON'T COME BACK TO TEXAS, ROVE. JUST GET ON TO HELL

Posted by: io | Nov 7, 2012 10:21:16 PM

2. Karl Rove is so repugnant his mere presence makes me vomit.

Posted by: Gast | Nov 7, 2012 10:26:36 PM

3. Republicans are math-challenged. Like Bill Clinton said about their economic plans, just do the math, it doesn't work.

Posted by: anyone for bundt cake? | Nov 7, 2012 11:20:53 PM

4. I can certainly believe that everything at Faux News is scripted. However, it looked like Chris Wallace wasn't told.

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Nov 8, 2012 3:47:03 AM

5. Sorry Karl, its a shame you didn't do well in math in school, it works you know. Your bottomless pit of money and millionaire/billionaire friends should all just accept the power of the people or order your Post-T-Vacs NOW and get back to Tea-Partying each other.

Posted by: BrokebackBob | Nov 8, 2012 3:59:28 AM

6. Karl Rove, like so many of the deluded Republican pundits...should be stuck on a boat and sent to Egypt...because they are always in Denial.

Posted by: Steve in DC | Nov 8, 2012 8:21:23 AM

7. My sage uncle told me at 16 that accepting the word NO is the first step in learning how to "deal with it", after that nothing should ever faze you. Republicans will do well to learn that nugget of truth.

Posted by: DC Arnold | Nov 8, 2012 9:36:19 AM

8. The most telling comment or Rove's comes at the end of the clip, in which he mentions public "perception" as being an important reason not to call it Ohio for Obama -- and therefore call it all over for the Romney campaign -- too early. I'm sure Rove was thinking that if Fox refrains from calling it for Obama, they could wait for the flood of Obama votes to come in later on and then spin some sort of story about the Democratic-leaning counties holding back their votes until they knew how many would be needed for Obama to carry the state. If they can't win elections, the right wing-Republican does everything they can to delegitamize elections of Democrats. It can take the form of questioning whether there was the vote was fair (e.g., voter fraud) or whether those who vote for Democrats are somehow less deserving to be "real Americans" (e.g., Coulters's remark that the Obama's win indicates that more Americans want to me "takers" rather than "makers".

Posted by: MichaelJ | Nov 8, 2012 11:11:20 AM

9. THANK YOU, "ALAN."

THAT WAS THE REASON WHY I WATCHED THE VIDEO - TO SEE Karl Rove "FLIP-OUT." WHAT A TEASE. I GET ANGRY WHEN I AM TEASED.

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Nov 8, 2012 11:25:57 AM

10. The election was stolen by fraudulent votes stolen by Obama through rigged electronic voting machines. That technology is far to easy to 'fix' the outcome of elections and needs to be trashed. Paper ballots can easily be audited and need to be the standard nationwide.

Posted by: Johnny | Nov 8, 2012 11:44:40 AM

11. Oh Rove. He should be in prison.

Posted by: db | Nov 8, 2012 12:44:15 PM

12. Poor Karl. Forever a turd-blossom (GWBush's nickname for Karl, not mine).

Posted by: jamal49 | Nov 8, 2012 12:54:10 PM

13. I know the republicans were going to try cheating somewhere. Looks like the underestimated the power of the people. ha ha cheaters Obama won in a landslide. So happy to see that good preveiled.

Posted by: Sue | Nov 8, 2012 7:43:59 PM

14. So the GOP aren't only anti-science, they're anti-math.

Posted by: Anthony | Nov 9, 2012 1:45:49 AM