Adam Lambert | News

Adam Lambert is a Silver Fox for 'Fiasco': PHOTO

Fiasco_lambert
Adam Lambert ditches the eyeliner for a new cover story in the December 11 issue of Fiasco magazine.

Said Adam to the magazine: “For the general audience they look at the way I style myself and they go ‘errrr, that’s gay’, but you ask a handful of gay guys and they’re like ‘I would never wear that’!”

One more shot of Adam, AFTER THE JUMP...

Don't miss his performance of Mad World with Cyndi Lauper from Saturday's Home for the Holidays concert HERE.

Fiasco_2_lambert

Comments

1. He looks great. Did he also lose weight? He looks thinner.

Posted by: Matt | Dec 10, 2012 6:27:36 PM

2. Did he miss tryouts for "Lincoln?" David Bowie has you beat by decades and beyond.

Posted by: Gary | Dec 10, 2012 6:31:18 PM

3. Did he miss tryouts for "Lincoln?" David Bowie has you beat by decades and beyond.

Posted by: Gary | Dec 10, 2012 6:31:19 PM

4. I have no issue with outrageousness of dress if the wearer has the eye and the personal style to make it work. This boy (and/or his stylists) have neither. His stuff is merely costume.

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Dec 10, 2012 6:32:54 PM

5. I think he looks hot without the guy liner but he's purdy with it too. @ Gary and Danny, to each his own, although I'm sure you're both perfect 10's (sarcasm)

Posted by: RONTEX | Dec 10, 2012 6:36:21 PM

6. oh--and btw, everything he does had been done - and done better - before he was born. His entire look smacks of "cheap imitation." He may spend big bucks, but the ability to spend big bucks does not obviate mediocrity.

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Dec 10, 2012 6:36:22 PM

7. Bitter, Danny?

Posted by: LiamB | Dec 10, 2012 6:46:58 PM

8. Danny is 100% right.

Posted by: don't a tell la | Dec 10, 2012 6:50:26 PM

9. He looks fabulous. Danny and Don't Tell La are just bitter and jealous. oh and btw there is absolutely nothing cheap or about Adam. Now take your bitter pills and get some rest.

Posted by: Jay | Dec 10, 2012 7:14:52 PM

10. I like Adam, but that "All Black, All The Time" look was tired long before Johnny Cash died.

At least he's trying a new style, but dude needs to discover colors other than black.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Dec 10, 2012 7:16:56 PM

11. Danny is 100% wrong

Posted by: Reality | Dec 10, 2012 7:20:07 PM

12. btw - love the silver hair

Posted by: Reality | Dec 10, 2012 7:20:44 PM

13. @ LiamB: No, bud, not bitter; just disappointed - and even disgusted at the dishwater that passes for daring in these days. That the Lambert boy finds an audience is a testament to one thing only: the success that mall-based chain-stores have had in defining what passes for "fashion" - and what passes for "outrageous."

Even in NYC the scene has been tragically dumbed down as the stores the serve suburbia have made inroads against what was once the world's leading counter-cultural fashion scene. It makes me sad. I'm glad I came to live in New York 20 years before it happened.

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Dec 10, 2012 7:21:38 PM

14. Shakespeare already said that everything has been done before. People with fine voices tend not to be setters of fashion. It's just the way it is.

Posted by: Markt | Dec 10, 2012 7:33:40 PM

15. Adam will be hosting VH1 Divas on Sunday starting at 9pm EST. Watch it!

Adam was on The Wendy Williams Show today. He was so fun.

Posted by: Billy Crytical | Dec 10, 2012 7:44:11 PM

16. looks good as a man

Posted by: t | Dec 10, 2012 7:44:14 PM

17. I confess to not "getting" much about fashion, but I'm curious (genuinely; there's nothing snide intended here) -- who handles their fashion well? Who would you say presents themselves attractively and interestingly, if that's what fashion's supposed to be, maybe it isn't. :)

Posted by: Linda | Dec 10, 2012 7:46:56 PM

18. That is a GOOD look for Adam.

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Dec 10, 2012 8:12:22 PM

19. Motivations, stereotypes, history and prejudices aside.... Adam is f-Ing hot as hell, and I would kill to look as good as he does. Holy f. He looks like a modern day Elvis.

Posted by: Jay | Dec 10, 2012 8:14:19 PM

20. He looks like an ADULT in these photos. It's a good look for him.

Posted by: Mark | Dec 10, 2012 8:18:42 PM

21. I love photoshop!

Posted by: grego | Dec 10, 2012 8:26:59 PM

22. My gosh, everything gets copied eventually.
    That is the way fashion goes. Adam just happens to look great in everything he wears --I think some males are a little jealous of the attention he gets. Bottom line --he is a stylish, good looking and extremely talented young man.

Posted by: Mal | Dec 10, 2012 8:28:52 PM

23. Nice photos --- too bad Adam's official website is down due to a domain pending status, currently.

Posted by: :) | Dec 10, 2012 8:29:26 PM

24. Wow, that first photo is a bit of a mind f*ck. He has that hot daddy thing going on.

I like his quote about the fact that the way he normally dresses is not a gay way to dress, It's just his way, and most gay men dress nothing like him. That should be ok. Straights aren't expected to dress a certain way. I like diversity.

Posted by: IAN F | Dec 10, 2012 8:42:30 PM

25. Now if he'd just get rid of those ugly earrings he wears all the time and that stupid nail polish, as well as get a haircut, he might actually look attractive.

Posted by: Ron | Dec 10, 2012 9:16:19 PM