Cheyenne Jackson | Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

A Preview of Cheyenne Jackson's 'Don't Wanna Know': VIDEO

Jackson

Cheyenne Jackson previews the video for his upcoming release "Don't Wanna Know" which features hip-thrusting construction workers dancing on scaffolding and choreographed dancing in the park with multi-colored umbrellas. Is there any question this boy comes from Broadway?

Watch, AFTER  THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Is he Gay ?

Posted by: mike | Dec 5, 2012 1:24:13 PM

2. I think I saw a small sparkly purse (just a clutch not a full bag) fall out of his mouth as he was singing. Looks like the message is I don't wanna know that I'm attracted to men.

Posted by: BrokebackBob | Dec 5, 2012 1:27:57 PM

3. he came out at 19, so yes he is gay. it's only a secret to people to stupid or lazy to google it

Posted by: Donald | Dec 5, 2012 1:36:19 PM

4. Yes he is gay and he has been quite vocal about it.

Posted by: Ladi | Dec 5, 2012 1:38:06 PM

5. Ayy. If you're going to be bitter, at least know what you're talking about...

Posted by: mike8787 | Dec 5, 2012 1:42:05 PM

6. LOL seriously? He's been out for like EVER, made big news like a hundred years ago. And with those looks I'll take a factory full of sparkly purses any day

Posted by: bubba | Dec 5, 2012 1:59:07 PM

7. What a gorgeous man. And no auto-tune. :D

Posted by: sparks | Dec 5, 2012 2:25:53 PM

8. I'd like to support him but have to wonder what audience he thinks would respond to this song and the video?

Posted by: Guy | Dec 5, 2012 2:29:20 PM

9. new york gays can play "spot the dancer you've hooked up with!"

:D

cute vid. rock on honeyboy!

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Dec 5, 2012 2:34:53 PM

10. So fun -- and a clever shout out to the old "I'm Still Standing" vid of Elton's.
    Sweet pop with a talented hunk and cute guys shakin' it.
    I vote yes.

Posted by: JauntyJohn | Dec 5, 2012 2:55:52 PM

11. I saw him on Broadway in XANADU, and when he hits those high notes, the only time I've gotten goosebumps. He is amazing.

I will be getting this single.

Posted by: Strepsi | Dec 5, 2012 3:00:46 PM

12. Nice pop song. CJ is delicious, nice male back up dance group.

Posted by: Matt26 | Dec 5, 2012 3:07:05 PM

13. I was being facetious , guess i ought to have added a ;-)

Posted by: mike | Dec 5, 2012 4:11:08 PM

14. Great song. I love it.

Posted by: Billy Crytical | Dec 5, 2012 4:28:07 PM

15. Absolute LOVE Cheyenne, but this video seems very poorly edited.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Dec 5, 2012 4:56:31 PM

16. I could just stare at that sneer all day long.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Dec 5, 2012 4:57:51 PM

17. Mike, It's a preview of different scenes. The edit has nothing to do with how the video is edited.

Posted by: John | Dec 5, 2012 5:06:36 PM

18. Cheyenne Jackson is one of the most talented actors/singers of today.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Dec 5, 2012 5:46:52 PM

19. OMG..I think this video was shot in the city where I live, Bridgeport,CT. I gotta find out. Cheyenne is fun.. too bad his Broadway show shut down after 5 days!!!!!

Posted by: FRANK | Dec 5, 2012 6:52:37 PM

20. OMG..I think this video was shot in the city where I live, Bridgeport,CT. I gotta find out. Cheyenne is fun.. too bad his Broadway show shut down after 5 days!!!!!

Posted by: FRANK | Dec 5, 2012 6:52:37 PM

21. More shirtless Cheyanne!....

Posted by: Alan Brickman | Dec 5, 2012 7:07:10 PM

22. "He and his husband, a physicist no less, are a great example for all of the gay community and have always been out there for the gay community."

Yes, he's a credit to his race. And it's great to see a gay man achieving success in the field of physics - for so many years we've been held back from advancing in that field.

Posted by: Red | Dec 5, 2012 9:16:55 PM

23. huge fan... and i like the song - can't wait to see full video!

Posted by: fanboi | Dec 5, 2012 9:47:43 PM

24. Towleroad seems like a really strange place to find people snickering that they suspect Cheyenne Jackson might be gay.

Posted by: distinguetraces | Dec 5, 2012 9:53:17 PM

25. I guarantee you nothing will get done if your construction crew looks as good as Cheyenne's.

Posted by: Manny Espinola | Dec 5, 2012 11:41:04 PM