News

Woof: VIDEO

Woof

From the folks who brought you last months clip on folks obsessed with being "liked" on Facebook, comes a new clip about two bros who are really into one another.

Watch (warning: language), AFTER THE JUMP...

(via jmg)

Comments

1. Unwatchable. Maybe if they'd used guys who weren't effeminate.

Posted by: ByTheBay | Dec 19, 2012 2:15:42 PM

2. That was naughty. I approve.

Posted by: UFFDA | Dec 19, 2012 2:17:24 PM

3. That was pretty funny. I think the guys were just right for the part. And just for a bit more a masturbating bar tender. Woof.

Posted by: bookish | Dec 19, 2012 2:50:09 PM

4. @bythebay effeminate are you crazy. NO wonder the young gays of today are so confused with masculinity. Those 2 did not come close to being fem.

Posted by: hotbeef801 | Dec 19, 2012 2:50:44 PM

5. Meow

Posted by: Mike | Dec 19, 2012 2:55:03 PM

6. ....and the point of this badly acted video was ?

I guess it's a slow news day but don't panic gays it's still early so there is still time for the daily update on Anderson Cooper.

Here it comes now.....Anderson Cooper brushed his teeth today.

Posted by: Icebloo | Dec 19, 2012 2:56:25 PM

7. "effeminate", used as a negative, is a word a closet-case uses to describe someone who makes no cowardly efforts to try to appear straight.

i enjoyed this :D

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Dec 19, 2012 3:03:02 PM

8. Terrible acting and terrible writing. I want my three minutes back.

Posted by: Michael | Dec 19, 2012 3:20:44 PM

9. What a fun lampoon of homophobic male bonding. The silly posturing and competition is somewhat exaggerated for comedic effect, but anyone who's annoyed by this should examine their own longings.

Posted by: Chuck Mielke | Dec 19, 2012 3:33:07 PM

10. These guys aren't effeminate at all. I think some gay men over-scrutinize other gay men's behavior, finding whatever they expect to find. Pick apart random men's demeanor and I'll bet you'd be surprised how few men meet your standards of masculinity.

Posted by: Kyle | Dec 19, 2012 3:41:17 PM

11. That was pretty funny... Thanks guys..

Posted by: allen in austin | Dec 19, 2012 3:53:22 PM

12. I live for Little Kiwi comments.

Posted by: David | Dec 19, 2012 3:54:48 PM

13. weird.

although the final 1.5 seconds of the bartender with his shirt off was enjoyable.

Posted by: KDNA | Dec 19, 2012 3:58:01 PM

14. I found this very funny ... and I agree, it's a wonderful lampoon of the whole "I'm masculine, BUT I'm comfortable with who I am so I can go anywhere (and in the case of my son-in-law) say anything." I also agree with the comments about effeminate as a "closet-case" word ... especially when the guys (as has been said) were anything but that. It was a funny video ... thanks!!!

Posted by: wds | Dec 19, 2012 4:08:46 PM

15. That kiss was... different. And by different I mean horrifying.

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhausen | Dec 19, 2012 5:08:30 PM

16. Effeminate? Uh........no. They're average gay men. Oh wait, I forgot, some here aren't attracted to such individuals, and rail against every gay man who doesn't act super hyper-masculine. Never mind.

Posted by: Francis | Dec 19, 2012 5:13:08 PM

17. @hotbeef801 - I agree. They were masculine enough for me. Woof.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Dec 19, 2012 5:19:17 PM

18. Could've used a re-write and an edit job. Sorta like a Judd Apatow movie.

Posted by: S. | Dec 19, 2012 5:22:19 PM

19. Could it be that BYTHEBAY (the first poster) was being EXTREMELY sarcastic? I've tried to use that strategy at times on the blogs. And sometimes I've failed pretty bad. BYTHEBAY join the club.

Oh, and the video was hilarious.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 19, 2012 5:28:32 PM

20. Yeah the guys looked good- but the joke did not work for me- never met a straight guy who goes around "woofing".

Posted by: jaragon | Dec 19, 2012 6:05:06 PM

21. THANK YOU.!!
    For those of you that missed it..this is a complete mocking of the lame
    act of "woof-ing"..
    The fact that the majority of gay men that seem so intent on portraying the image of masculinity with the facial hair, body hair and gym bodies unfortunately are only capable of the image till they speak.!!
    The moment they open their mouths it's like being in a room of prepubescent girls.
    "woofing" offers the opprotunity not to talk !!

Posted by: Darren | Dec 19, 2012 6:16:43 PM

22. I liked his Vancouver Canucks t-shirt

Posted by: ger | Dec 19, 2012 6:21:31 PM

23. woof.

Posted by: kodiak | Dec 19, 2012 6:21:41 PM

24. @Jaragon

"never met a straight guy who goes around "woofing".

Neither have I and I really hate the whole "woofing" thing, but I have seen straight men talk about another guys physique to the point of homoeroticism, which made me kinda nervous, actually, because I thought my gaydar had gone on the fritz. Those two guys, however, are really "hot", "woofy", and any other term you could use.

Posted by: woodroad34 | Dec 19, 2012 7:05:40 PM

25. The joke was suppose to be that these two straight guys weren't really that straight- yes straight guys do talk about each others bodies but not in an overtly sexual way unless they are joking- you know the boys will be boys thing. I thought the women were really bad actors.

Posted by: jaragon | Dec 19, 2012 9:29:07 PM