Fitness | News

The People vs. Fitness: VIDEO

Fitness

It's the spirited follow-up to The People vs. Winter.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Wow. This made my morning. Though, I'm just choosing to believe that no one was seriously injured in there.

Posted by: Jeff | Jan 31, 2013 9:54:57 AM

2. There are times in life when being a couch potato is a good thing.

Posted by: RWG | Jan 31, 2013 9:58:33 AM

3. I laughed myself silly at this one! I hope nobody was injured as well, but it was a good laugh nonetheless.

Posted by: LOL | Jan 31, 2013 10:06:07 AM

4. this is why I took the money I saved by quitting smoking and hired a personal trainer...I won't use any piece of equipment that I have not been shown how to use properly and safely. Trust me...my trainer loves to point out (discreetly) when other folks are doing stupid things on the workout floor (see that...never do that).

Posted by: QJ201 | Jan 31, 2013 10:07:52 AM

5. My abs are so sore now.... That was a better workout than I've ever had at the gym!

Posted by: KevinVT | Jan 31, 2013 10:08:51 AM

6. So glad they didn't include any where the bones snap and legs or arms bend in half. I was watching through my fingers.

Posted by: Jersey | Jan 31, 2013 10:15:07 AM

7. I love these videos. Sometimes when I've got a half hour to kill I'll log on to YouTube and watch how stupid people can be. I'm sure some of these numb nuts have seriously hurt themselves but of the laughter I get watching them smash into walls and flying through the air like do-do birds. Too funny! Thanks!

Posted by: OS2Guy | Jan 31, 2013 10:41:29 AM

8. Aside from the handful of women trying to jump onto a moving treadmill (not a good idea, people!), most of these folks seem to be young men of a certain age bracket. That probably indicates something unflattering about the male species.

Posted by: Dback | Jan 31, 2013 11:13:59 AM

9. Can we safely say none of them will ever try anything like that again?

Maybe not.

Posted by: Jack M | Jan 31, 2013 11:22:45 AM

10. I got bruises watchin it.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jan 31, 2013 12:20:40 PM

11. Treadmills are better as coatracks.

Posted by: Glenn I | Jan 31, 2013 12:49:30 PM