Gay Marriage | Nature | News | Shemar Moore | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #1285

THE TAILLESS WHIP SCORPION: No, thank you.

JOHNNY MARR: "Upstarts", from the former Smiths guitarist.

SHEMAR MOORE: Showing off his abs on Anderson Live.

MARRIAGE NEWS WATCH: AFER's Matt Baume with the lates on Rhode Island, Illinois, Colorado, Hawaii, and Nevada.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. I can totally understand why AC asked Shemar Moore to be his guest and why that lady wanted to see Shemar's 6-pack.
    Shemar is the hottest man in tv. Hot hunk, with big smile, sense of humor and great abs. Oooh, baby.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jan 15, 2013 4:46:34 PM

2. 1. i'm in love with shemar
    2. #SexyScruffyBoysWithScaryArachnids

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Jan 15, 2013 4:52:54 PM

3. Never post pictures or videos about any kind of insects or, particularly, arachnids here again. I didn't even watch the video, but just the thumbnail was enough to make me itch all over and be scared of stepping on the floor in case there's something there ready to jump on my foot.

Posted by: Chris K | Jan 15, 2013 4:58:02 PM

4. Matt & Kiwi:

y'all are so right. And he's forty-four years old. Oh, my. The only way I could get a flat belly like that would be about 5 days after I die.

And there are rumors...for years. My friends in New York claim he wasn't even in the closet in the early 90s--when he was a model. But it's not important that he comes out like Jodie Foster did Sunday night--he's sexy, and that's all that matters (Now, I sound like THE QUEEN).

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jan 15, 2013 5:03:22 PM

5. he was on toronto's famous Hanlan's Point beach a few years back...and i missed it. boo :(

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Jan 15, 2013 5:14:30 PM

6. I used to like Shemar Moore until he mouthed off some homophobic stuff. Nice six-pack though.

Uh, the spider thing? Not so cool. My major phobia is spiders.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jan 15, 2013 5:41:46 PM

7. OMG, I totally hate bugs but it was totally worth it for the first guy in that video. SEXY! Yum. You couldn't pay me enough to let that bug crawl on my face, tho.

Posted by: AriesMatt | Jan 15, 2013 9:34:34 PM

8. I saw one of those spiders in Zihuatanejo. It was on the wall of my room. One of the workers hauled it off in his hands to put in his own house. I'm fine with lizards, but monster spiders freak me out!

Posted by: Tallulah | Jan 15, 2013 11:04:17 PM

9. Chris K: You're already crawling with arachnids, you just can't see them.

Posted by: anon | Jan 16, 2013 3:31:38 AM

10. uh, so why do we never hear anything about Shemar's love life? How old is he, anyway?

Posted by: David | Jan 16, 2013 8:35:53 AM

11. OMFG, I might be drunk enough to watch that GROSSE AND DISGUSTING spider video right now. I hate spiders. Yuck. I want to see.

Posted by: Lucas H | Jan 16, 2013 8:25:44 PM

12. Oh, cusswords. Many many cusswords. Wasn't there a Fear Factor challenge where they had to eat those things? *shudder*

Posted by: Lucas H | Jan 16, 2013 8:32:19 PM