Barack Obama | News | Ted Nugent

BigGayDeal.com

Ted Nugent Trashes Obama's 'State of the Union' Address: VIDEO

Nugent

Ted Nugent apparently saw the State of the Union that was in his head before he went into the room: "I'm heartbroke that the scam ramples on."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I respect myself too much to even watch this video.

Posted by: Jack M | Feb 13, 2013 8:01:54 AM

2. I wrote a piece about the day Ted Nugent told me we could all go to an island and die. Link here: http://www.rooftopscreaming.blogspot.com/2013/02/for-moment-lets-forget-that-during.html

Posted by: Jon-Marc | Feb 13, 2013 8:08:35 AM

3. what a wanker

Posted by: oliver | Feb 13, 2013 8:10:45 AM

4. Why would anyone give one second of attention to this idiot's "political views"?

Posted by: kit | Feb 13, 2013 8:13:12 AM

5. Ted who? Even Sarah Palin is more relevant.

Posted by: Chadd | Feb 13, 2013 8:14:40 AM

6. Who gives a flying f*ck what this tool thinks?

Sometimes I think Andy just posts these things to get us all riled up and then sits back and giggles to himself. :-)

Posted by: johnny | Feb 13, 2013 8:16:17 AM

7. @ Jon-Marc: Thanks for that. The man is a horrible excuse for a human being.

Posted by: Rich F. | Feb 13, 2013 8:21:03 AM

8. "Ramples"? I couldn't find it in the OED, either the Concise Version or the full. I assume he is confusing "rambles" with "ramping," but it is foolish to try to decipher meaning in the inarticulate spoutings of drug-deranged crackers like Nugent.

Posted by: candideinnc | Feb 13, 2013 8:34:48 AM

9. Nugent is nothing more than a clown and a coward. He talks all this big tough gun talk yet craps his pants to get out of the draft because as he put it in a 1977 interview to High Times magazine "I have better things to do with my life". I'm sure the rest of us draftees also had better things to do. Now for some reason he thinks he has some kind of authority because he's given and honorary police chief's badge by a Detroit Police chief. The guy is a putz and coward and doesn't represent me in any way. I served my country when I was called back in 1969 and went to Vietnam when I could have finished college but instead did my duty and now suffer from wounds and the effects of agent orange. Punks like nugent are scum and I've heard all the rehortic before. Big, brave, armchair generals who know nothing of what they talk about. By the way I still have my old copy of Nugent's High Times interview from 77. I kept it for posterity reasons because now Nugent is trying to say he never said what he said. Yeah sure Teddy boy you cowardly clown.

Posted by: E. Walters | Feb 13, 2013 8:40:04 AM

10. As a Texan (for the last six years), I'm continually embarrassed by GOPers, including those representing Texas in both the state and federal governments. It has become clearly evident to me that insanity has taken over this former mainstream American political party. Yep, the inmates truly are running the asylum, especially here in Texas. At-large inmates Ted Nugent and his sponsor, Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX), are two prime examples of the insane being given public forums to spout their crazy sh*t about, well, everything! I can only hope Texas GOPers will start to dwindle over the next decade or two as these old white men become the state's minority demographic. It can't happen so enough.

Posted by: HadenoughBS | Feb 13, 2013 8:57:08 AM

11. ...someone has been eating the crazy bread at Little Caesar's again!...Just look at those nutzoid, shifty eyes of his? Is this NOT the face and voice of a potential crazed (armed) maniac? He may be the next "shooter", folks! Also it clear that he was either drunk or looped and had to steady himself on the bannister while "talking"...watch for it. Clearly he is a troubled human being...He needs to be watched VERY carefully. He is a dangerous troll...btw I wonder just how many assault weapons he owns?hmmmmm? Just askin'..

Posted by: thom | Feb 13, 2013 9:10:23 AM

12. ...someone has been eating the crazy bread at Little Caesar's again!...Just look at those nutzoid, shifty eyes of his? Is this NOT the face and voice of a potential crazed (armed) maniac? He may be the next "shooter", folks! Also it clear that he was either drunk or looped and had to steady himself on the bannister while "talking"...watch for it. Clearly he is a troubled human being...He needs to be watched VERY carefully. He is a dangerous troll...btw I wonder just how many assault weapons he owns?hmmmmm? Just askin'..

Posted by: thom | Feb 13, 2013 9:10:23 AM

13. I'd like to know why Ted isn't 'dead or in jail' right now. So far as I can tell, he's a little child that keeps having a microphone shoved into his face.

Media -- ignore this 'man'. He's irrelevant, not to mention a blow-hard and a coward.

Posted by: MikeKV | Feb 13, 2013 9:10:25 AM

14. Dead or in jail by...what date?

Posted by: Gigi | Feb 13, 2013 9:16:10 AM

15. I won't watch this and frankly Towleroad should not post even out of disgust. It simply accomplishes what Nugent wants, which is to use SOTU to have his voice listened to by ?? thousand/millions of people.

Posted by: Richard | Feb 13, 2013 9:31:01 AM

16. not to mention the fact that he looks like he stole his clothing off of some homeless person

Posted by: oliver | Feb 13, 2013 9:50:37 AM

17. E. Walters: well said.

Posted by: antb | Feb 13, 2013 10:28:23 AM

18. Way to Go, Ted Nugent. Never allow yourself to be a victim.

Posted by: Bill Michael | Feb 13, 2013 11:20:56 AM

19. Can't bother to spend that much time on this idiot. I guess maybe he's hoping for the Chick-filet effect on his long-dead career.

Posted by: Frank | Feb 13, 2013 11:21:17 AM

20. QUESTION: If Ted Nugent was actually Mohammed El Abou Sharif (random arabic sounding name), would he still be walking as a free man?

Terrorists and all over dangerous individuals to our President's well being are not all Arab sounding, some good ol' Anglo-saxon names are at the very least as much to be considered a threat, and should be treated on the same level as any other who threatens the well-being of our POTUS.

Posted by: Maguita | Feb 13, 2013 12:19:50 PM

21. Nugent represents one large facet of America: stupid, angry, bigoted white rednecks. That's why there are such like minded crowds at his concerts and book signings. He's saying out loud what they all think - they hate the president no matter what he says, they hate liberals, etc. He has parlayed this white boy resentment into a new chapter in his career - he's more famous than ever and gets more attention - it's just for incendiary statements and not music. He's hit on something - like Ann Coulter, people pay attention to see what outrageous thing he will say next, sort of like watching a car accident. As far as his statements wishing the death of Obama and Hillary - I really can't criticise him for it, because I too wish death on people - like Coulter, Limbaugh, Tony Perkins and especially Ted Nugent. So there we are.

Posted by: Jim | Feb 13, 2013 12:54:30 PM

22. Ted rocks and tells it like it is. Liberals should bow at his feet and praise his name.

Posted by: John Doeman | Feb 13, 2013 3:31:54 PM

23. I predict a glorious suicide by cop ending

Posted by: Mark Twain | Feb 13, 2013 6:16:39 PM

24. Ted Nugent spelled backwards is White Trash.

Posted by: Chicklet | Feb 13, 2013 11:10:34 PM

25. Ted Nugent is even uglier on the inside than he is on the outside, if that is possible.

Posted by: andrew | Feb 14, 2013 12:33:26 AM