Comments

1. rise says

Does Adam realize that Rihanna is a fan of very homophobic dancehall musicians from Jamaica? Adam is a loser.

Secondly, does Andy Towle not realize this too? Or is Andy only interested in attacking Republican Party homophobes and their enablers? Cut the crap, Andy, and get real.

2. Grant says

Amen part II, Matthew.

A lot of people cover Rihanna’s music. I don’t see it as a “tribute” or acknowledgement of her in any way. I see it as someone taking potentially good songs and singing them MUCH BETTER than she ever could. See YouTube for Jessie J’s version of “Diamonds.”

3. Grant says

Amen part II, Matthew.

4. Grant says

Amen part II, Matthew.

5. says

Adam looks like he’s lost a little weight. It’s not the most exciting song.

My favorite Rihanna cover is Jamie Cullum doing “Don’t Stop The Music”.

6. Andrew says

I really like Adam’s work. Unfortunately here in Oz, radio has ignored his last three singles. We’re still plagued with that crap music people think is new, but is really just remixes from 2003.

7. Guy says

“Stay” was co-written by Mikky Ekko and Justin Parker. It’s not Rihanna’s song.

Adam needs his own hit songs to establish himself, but the stuff on his records won’t get him very far.