News | Tim McGraw

Tim McGraw Wants You to Know He's Looking Good: VIDEO

Mcgraw

Tim McGraw went to the pages of People magazine to let them know he has a new tour coming up and he quit drinking, but mainly to let them know he's looking goooood.

His behind-the-scenes clip, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. now if only blake shelton would...

Posted by: rickyzoo | Feb 7, 2013 9:33:43 PM

2. As rumor has it, he's also quite well hung. I'll take him as he wants to be, hat or not.

Posted by: MrRoboto | Feb 8, 2013 1:09:44 AM

3. He pings hard on my gaydar. I always thought he was gay and I still do and I don't know why

Posted by: Marky | Feb 8, 2013 2:57:46 PM

4. I always lusted after Tim McGraw. Not only is he incredibly sexy but you can't help but get the strong sense he's a really down-to-earth type guy. But OMG he's body is even more delicious to look at! I mean he is shredded! Faith Hill is one lucky ass woman. Imagine having that walking towards your bed every night!! You just know he's a real bullstud in the bedroom and by the tightness of his wranglers you can't help but think he's hung as horse. I agree with others. He should accept his baldness. His baldness only increase his hottness.

Posted by: Cardell | Feb 16, 2013 11:21:46 AM

5. I always lusted after Tim McGraw. Not only is he incredibly sexy but you can't help but get the strong sense he's a really down-to-earth type guy. But OMG he's body is even more delicious to look at! I mean he is shredded! Faith Hill is one lucky ass woman. Imagine having that walking towards your bed every night!! You just know he's a real bullstud in the bedroom and by the tightness of his wranglers you can't help but think he's hung as horse. I agree with others. He should accept his baldness. His baldness only increase his hottness.

Posted by: Cardell | Feb 16, 2013 11:21:55 AM

6. Enough with the leathery looking tans already.

Posted by: Eric264 | Feb 23, 2013 11:47:17 AM

7. Smokin' hot...nothing more to say!

Posted by: millerbeach | Sep 20, 2013 3:38:00 AM