Chandler Massey | Freddie Smith | Soap Operas

Will and Sonny's Steamy Gay Shower Scene on 'Days of Our Lives' : VIDEO

Shower_dool

Chandler Massey and Freddie Smith (Will and Sonny) steamed it up in the shower (and in Will's head) this week on Days of Our Lives. Now there's a wet daydream for you.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Pushing the limits of daytime TV. That clip is verging on Cinemax.

Posted by: S. | Feb 15, 2013 7:47:53 PM

2. i saw it at my very straight gym...couldn't help but keep from grinning :)

Posted by: r | Feb 15, 2013 9:25:00 PM

3. How odd. I have a sudden urge for ice cream bon-bons...

Posted by: BobN | Feb 15, 2013 10:11:44 PM

4. How odd. I have a sudden urge for ice cream bon-bons...

Posted by: BobN | Feb 15, 2013 10:11:56 PM

5. I'm upset by this video. They are wasting too much water.
    (Yup, random nonsense ftw. Yup, the scene is beautiful. But man, think of the water...)

Posted by: Nirgal | Feb 16, 2013 12:19:02 AM

6. My husband and I had showered together to save time, but there were times that we just wanted to waste water.

Posted by: Mike in the tundra | Feb 16, 2013 4:26:27 AM

7. I, for one, would like to hear more from Mike in the Tundra and less about these soapy operas.

Posted by: Joe | Feb 16, 2013 4:42:04 AM

8. The best part is Days could avoid the whole scene without a problem, because it wasn't an actual scene but a fantasy on Will's imagination

Posted by: jjose712 | Feb 16, 2013 5:06:24 AM

9. I TIVO Day's Of Our Lives and this whole storyline with Will being gay has been well written and made me even more of a Day's fan!

Posted by: Eric | Feb 16, 2013 6:58:59 AM

10. Not a patch on the German soap with Christian and Oliver.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Feb 16, 2013 8:43:46 AM

11. Sure beats the feeble and miserable attempt by Young and the Restless in 2009 with Adam pretending to be gay,seducing Rafe (who is gay) to throw him off the track over his suspicions of Adam gaslighting Ashley, Adam taking a Karen Silkwood shower afterwards to wash off the gay, and then Adam calling Heather for a screw session to continue to purge the gay.

Posted by: AngelaChanning | Feb 16, 2013 9:33:30 AM

12. Fantasy or not, I've personally done some
    of my best work in a shower!

Posted by: twistup | Feb 16, 2013 9:36:40 AM

13. Fantasy or not, I've personally done some
    of my best work in a shower!

Posted by: twistup | Feb 16, 2013 9:36:46 AM

14. LOL! Love that look of shock on Will's face when Sonny comes in, and how he has his hands curled defensively at his chest for a moment, like "Clutch my pearls!" No, really Sonny, clutch my pearls. Harder! More soap!

Posted by: Book | Feb 16, 2013 11:52:32 AM

15. These boys are going to be the end of me. I'm obsessed with them. WilSon!

Posted by: Donny | Feb 16, 2013 12:19:51 PM

16. Not your Grandma's Soap!

Posted by: MK | Feb 16, 2013 2:31:35 PM

17. Putting the soap in soap opera (though only in theory, apparently).

Posted by: anon | Feb 16, 2013 3:28:52 PM

18. Glad for the exposure and normalization of gay relationships. Bad for the acting. But hey, you can't have it all.

Posted by: SayTheTruth | Feb 16, 2013 3:36:13 PM

19. Glad for the exposure and normalization of gay relationships. Bad for the acting. But hey, you can't have it all.

Posted by: SayTheTruth | Feb 16, 2013 3:36:19 PM

20. Days ruined this storyline with Will getting Gabi pregnant. Twinks, btw, manscape.

Posted by: DC Arnold | Feb 18, 2013 5:35:53 AM

21. I find myself wondering, What is the purpose of this scene? The intention is probably to gain gay viewers. Also, the scene has the potential to anger homophobes and there's no telling where that can go. It's a shame we cant be portrayed as something a bit more intelligent and/or responsible. And its also a shame that their strategy can work.

Posted by: steven | Feb 18, 2013 1:16:04 PM

22. Beautiful. LOVE IT. This to me is what equality is all about. showcasing gay relationships..romances..and yes, even sex. It's what happens in life. Congrats to this show for displaying it. I'm officially a fan

Posted by: BamaMan | Mar 5, 2013 4:29:00 AM

23. This is awesome! I need to start watching Days of our lives!

Posted by: TV Fanatic | Mar 5, 2013 4:31:24 AM

24. Really? REALLY? Two heater males phoning in gay sex? It's laughable.

Posted by: TvLuvn | Mar 11, 2013 9:35:51 PM