Comments

1. Thomas says

As a gay guy with a mild (okay, major) underwear fetish, I know this should be an awesome development.

But if you’re going to have them talk at all, and they’re going to actually have a pretty good voice, why not ask them something a little more engaging? Remember the Mila Kunis fun interview that made the rounds a few days back? Maybe try that. You’re getting a few minutes one-on-one with a male underwear model. Have a little more fun with it!

2. Sargon Bighorn says

Is this supposed to be important to Gay men? I guess it has all the requirements listed in the Gay Agenda: Under 25, tall, thin, lives in NYC. Ergo must be important to all Gay people.

3. mike/ says

is this suppose to show that models can actually think? then they shouldn’t have made the quiz multiple-choice with only two choices. even true-false might have been better.

though models do have this aura of CBS around them. oh,CBS? Cute But Stupid…………….

4. Fensox says

This is basically a perfect thing. As it evolves I would like better questions. But it’s perfect now. Know how I know?

BECAUSE IT’S CHEESECAKE, HOW CAN IT FAIL AT BEING CHEESECAKE? If you guys were straight would you be criticizing the content in a centerfold ad?

“Oh man, I like this lapdance but I really wonder if you aren’t holding your people and movement back when you do this. You should really be ashamed. No, no, don’t stop.”

5. Markt says

He was likable and handsome. But whoever doesn’t need to work so very hard on those questions. It looks like they put too much thought into it.

6. Markt says

7. AriesMatt says

@UNRULY, I also saw Timothy Olyphant in the model…like his younger brother or something. And “Sasha Fierce”? Was that code for “I’m actually gay and don’t care for either?” Hmm…

8. Bart says

Bag of rocks….and I’m not talking about what’s in his briefs. Some people are meant to be seen and not heard from. Even if the questions are multiple choice.

9. ratbastard says

I remember watching some world famous female model being interviewed on one of those late night talk shows, forget which one. I won’t make the same mistake again.

10. Joseph Singer says

I don’t get all the hate for this guy and his mini-interview. It wasn’t meant to be thought provoking. It was an underwear model giving answers to silly non-important questions. You saw what it was. If you like it fine. If you don’t move on and don’t think it has to have major importance. I’m more of an appreciator of guys with a little natural hair on their bods, but I can appreciate a guy who’s evidently got a low BMI and is smooth. It’s really simple that if you don’t like an article close it and go on to something more high brow if that’s what you’re looking for. There’s no reason at all to be a hater. Everyone doesn’t like the same things you do. Get used to it and then if you can’t get used to it well, then get over it.