Jimmy Fallon | Justin Timberlake | Music | News

BigGayDeal.com

Justin Timberlake and the 'Ragtime Gals' Perform Barbershop Quartet Version of 'Sexyback': VIDEO

Barbershop_Timberlake

A 'Sexyback' barbershop quartet (actually a quintet) from last night's Jimmy Fallon.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Ewww, no, thank you, just say no to the outgrown boybander!

Posted by: iban4yesu | Mar 13, 2013 2:05:06 PM

2. I know I'm probably in the minority here, but almost everything Timberlake does just annoys me. He just seems constantly 'on'. Just seems to have a typical Hollywood plasic personality. Thats just me though..

Posted by: greg | Mar 13, 2013 2:09:24 PM

3. I thought this was charming.

Posted by: David | Mar 13, 2013 2:46:31 PM

4. I agree with Greg. Timberlake wants so desperately to be relevant, and he just comes off as being completely affected. Plus, he's such a girl.

Posted by: Walt NYC | Mar 13, 2013 4:06:05 PM

5. I enjoy the bromance between Justin and Jimmy. Both of them are immensely talented and I love that they're always willing to be goofy with it.

But those jackets are not sexy. :)

Posted by: sparks | Mar 13, 2013 4:17:15 PM

6. The SNL with Justin last week was the funniest in ages. He is a very good performer, but, as a singer, he seems lost.
    Jimmy is ham that thinks it should overshadow the bread, cheese, and condiments in the sandwich

Posted by: Bob | Mar 13, 2013 5:00:09 PM

7. @Greg
    Before I even read your comment I thought the exact same thing. He annoys me and I don't know why.

Posted by: dpbfeb | Mar 13, 2013 8:48:29 PM

8. Well maybe I'm in the majority then. Justin Timberlake isn't actually the best looking guy ever or the most gifted singer. (He's always on key though.) He started in some kind of boy band I guess. But he turned out to be a very good actor and willing to do just about anything for laughs on Ellen and SNL. He appears to be a hard working and intelligent guy.

Posted by: emjayay | Mar 13, 2013 10:53:08 PM

9. I contacted zukutempleofsolution@gmail.com in regards of my lover. He no longer wanted to associate with me anymore. He was interested in working out his marriage, after begging and pleading with him I realized it was out of my hands, he really was leaving me. My co-worker went through a similar situation and told me thatzukutempleofsolution@gmail.com had helped her. I can't say how much I'm grateful she introduced me to the temple. After discussing the resolution with the temple, his get your lover back spell has done more than what I expected. My lover not only came back to me, but has left his wife and now was engaged, we are getting married next month, I don't know what I would have done without zukutempleofsolution@gmail.com. I believe zukutempleofsolution@gmail.com are my guardian varon, canada

Posted by: varon | Apr 3, 2013 10:46:27 PM

10. I contacted zukutempleofsolution@gmail.com in regards of my lover. He no longer wanted to associate with me anymore. He was interested in working out his marriage, after begging and pleading with him I realized it was out of my hands, he really was leaving me. My co-worker went through a similar situation and told me thatzukutempleofsolution@gmail.com had helped her. I can't say how much I'm grateful she introduced me to the temple. After discussing the resolution with the temple, his get your lover back spell has done more than what I expected. My lover not only came back to me, but has left his wife and now was engaged, we are getting married next month, I don't know what I would have done without zukutempleofsolution@gmail.com. I believe zukutempleofsolution@gmail.com are my guardian varon, canada

Posted by: varon | Apr 3, 2013 10:46:44 PM