Comments

1. greg says

I know I’m probably in the minority here, but almost everything Timberlake does just annoys me. He just seems constantly ‘on’. Just seems to have a typical Hollywood plasic personality. Thats just me though..

2. Walt NYC says

I agree with Greg. Timberlake wants so desperately to be relevant, and he just comes off as being completely affected. Plus, he’s such a girl.

3. says

I enjoy the bromance between Justin and Jimmy. Both of them are immensely talented and I love that they’re always willing to be goofy with it.

But those jackets are not sexy. :)

4. Bob says

The SNL with Justin last week was the funniest in ages. He is a very good performer, but, as a singer, he seems lost.
    Jimmy is ham that thinks it should overshadow the bread, cheese, and condiments in the sandwich

5. dpbfeb says

@Greg
    Before I even read your comment I thought the exact same thing. He annoys me and I don’t know why.

6. emjayay says

Well maybe I’m in the majority then. Justin Timberlake isn’t actually the best looking guy ever or the most gifted singer. (He’s always on key though.) He started in some kind of boy band I guess. But he turned out to be a very good actor and willing to do just about anything for laughs on Ellen and SNL. He appears to be a hard working and intelligent guy.

7. varon says

I contacted zukutempleofsolution@gmail.com in regards of my lover. He no longer wanted to associate with me anymore. He was interested in working out his marriage, after begging and pleading with him I realized it was out of my hands, he really was leaving me. My co-worker went through a similar situation and told me thatzukutempleofsolution@gmail.com had helped her. I can’t say how much I’m grateful she introduced me to the temple. After discussing the resolution with the temple, his get your lover back spell has done more than what I expected. My lover not only came back to me, but has left his wife and now was engaged, we are getting married next month, I don’t know what I would have done without zukutempleofsolution@gmail.com. I believe zukutempleofsolution@gmail.com are my guardian varon, canada

8. varon says