News

BigGayDeal.com

Abusive Dude with Big Truck Gets His Due: VIDEO

Parking

Fake or not, it's still an amusing idea.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. That's stupid...I'd punch that moron in da phace! People can't park beside his Porch, boohoo - he should get over himself.

Posted by: porch=smallpenis! | Mar 11, 2013 11:21:14 AM

2. The fat red-neck in the pick-up truck has the right to park any where he wants and he parked properly, between the lines and did not hit the other guy's car with his door. I think this says more about the guy with the Porsche than it does the guy with the pick up truck. It reminds me of the joke: What's the difference between a Porsche and a porcupine? With a porcupine, the pricks are on the outside.

Posted by: Bill | Mar 11, 2013 11:21:46 AM

3. Sounds like a couple of jealous small-wee-wee c_unts commenting above.

Posted by: Ian | Mar 11, 2013 12:08:52 PM

4. this is random, just felt like sharing that in my experience pick-up truck drivers are the worst drivers on the road - and I think there have even been studies on the behaviors of pick-up truck drivers

Posted by: steve | Mar 11, 2013 12:14:11 PM

5. Honestly, the pot is calling the kettle small-penised.

Posted by: mark | Mar 11, 2013 12:16:01 PM

6. @Ian: No, they just drive large pick-ups. Oh, wait...

Posted by: Gus | Mar 11, 2013 12:17:29 PM

7. That was fun to watch.

Posted by: andrew | Mar 11, 2013 12:31:41 PM

8. I must have missed the "abusive" part.

Posted by: Jerry | Mar 11, 2013 12:58:38 PM

9. Because mainly I felt that the guy in the Porsche was a bit of a tool as well.

Posted by: Jerry | Mar 11, 2013 12:59:11 PM

10. This is ridiculous. Truck guy did NOTHING wrong or illegal. Porsche dude is the ahole.

Posted by: ratbastard | Mar 11, 2013 1:28:11 PM

11. Ah, so it's the truck driver that has the small penis, while the Porsche driver clearly must have a very large penis because of his Porsche.

Also, the truck driver was parked completely properly. Does this d-bag think he owns the parking lot or something?

Posted by: mike | Mar 11, 2013 1:33:33 PM

12. But why did the guy park his truck all the way out there, right next to the Porsche? I don't get it.

Posted by: Jack M | Mar 11, 2013 1:39:26 PM

13. Lame. It'd have been funny if the prankster got punched in the face.

Posted by: Jared | Mar 11, 2013 2:52:44 PM

14. If I was the guy with the truck I would've stolen the sign before I left. I think it would be funny anywhere in a parking lot - especially in front of a Porsche.

Posted by: Craig | Mar 11, 2013 3:38:58 PM

15. Not funny -- I could only watch the beginning. And who the hell gives credibility to yahoos that do not pronounce their car names right?
    Por-shuh
    Por-shuh
    Por-shuh
    See, it's not difficult!

Posted by: Bob | Mar 11, 2013 4:10:50 PM

16. Just proves once again, the worst thing you can say to a guy is that he has a small penis.....how shallow. Back in the day, one of the best nights I spent was with a cop who had three inches. He made up for it in sooooo many ways, lol. Guys need to get over the size thing. In fact, I think I'll write in my next novel characters who happen not to be endowed.

Posted by: John Simpson | Mar 11, 2013 4:50:32 PM

17. Canary yellow? This pathetic dweeb screams, "Look at me!". I always thought guys with Porsches were sexually inadequate. I guess I was right.

Posted by: parkrunner | Mar 11, 2013 6:04:14 PM

18. Disappointing that this is on your site. It wasn't funny at all and the Porsche owner comes off as a major ass - especially the "friggin' farmer" comment. What a tool. How does he productively contribute to society? Just don't get it.

Posted by: cando64 | Mar 11, 2013 7:50:52 PM

19. Not one of your best choices, Towleroad.

Posted by: John M. | Mar 11, 2013 9:27:43 PM

20. It's disappointing Towleroad puts this trash up. I was already irritated you put the story of the Queen supporting gay rights up without vetting it. I mean, the story came form the daily mail, which is exactly like towleroad publishing stories from fox news about gays without verifying anything.

But this trash? Why is it here? It's mean, pointless, and has no relevance.

Posted by: Chlorogoth | Mar 11, 2013 10:21:55 PM

21. It's disappointing Towleroad puts this trash up. I was already irritated you put the story of the Queen supporting gay rights up without vetting it. I mean, the story came form the daily mail, which is exactly like towleroad publishing stories from fox news about gays without verifying anything.

But this trash? Why is it here? It's mean, pointless, and has no relevance.

Posted by: Chlorogoth | Mar 11, 2013 10:21:56 PM

22. Very lame "reporting" there, Towleroad. Were I the guy with the pickup truck (something I have never or would never own, just fyi) when the teeny wiener Porsche guy so physically out-of-the-blue aggressively approached me, I would have laid him low with as many punches to his pressure points as to render him ABSOLUTELY immobile. What was your point, Andy, since you and not one of your weekend surrogates authored this? Major miss on all the reasons why I return to check out your website as decreasingly often as I do.

Posted by: Thomas Cardellino | Mar 12, 2013 12:43:36 AM

23. Your title should have read "Abused Dude Gets Harassed Without Warning by Stranger in a Public Space for Doing Absolutely Nothing Wrong" which I wish were followed up by "Overcompensating & Physically Aggressive Penis Size Obsessed Porsche Owner Gets Nullified by Innocent Man Who Most Likely Only Wanted to See the Ostentatious Beauty of a Porsche a Little Closer."
    As you, Andy, and your associated editors might read from the main gist of reactions, you are the a**holes who aligned yourself with the true aggressor here who only by cowardly fleeing saved him from a provoked man's righteous revenge! The sign was bad enough, but covered by free speech. The Porsche guy's subsequent aggressive actions and "fighting words" were nothing more than mere provocation aimed at someone with more self-respect and spine than the scurrying truly little wiener (and tiny balls, if any) cowardly guy who wasted so much of his life with only this result? Andy, dude, I'm thinking that this comes as close as a reason as any other for you to apologize to your readership. Of course, however, you'll never let this comment stay on your website, just like you have so often removed those commenters' opinions audacious enough to point out your gaffes. Nonetheless, we all copy them before posting and then repost them to your competitors' websites when possible whenever you subsequently delete them for being too insensitive to you delicate persona.

Posted by: Thomas Cardellino | Mar 12, 2013 1:11:13 AM

24. Thomas, lighten up. Christ.

Posted by: CVP | Mar 12, 2013 1:34:45 AM

25. Dear CVP,
    Why? Simply stated, why? When a self-described website with homosexual tendencies commits itself to a self-evident s**thead like this Porsche owner whose hormonally misplaced bravado entraps and thereby victimizes an unsuspecting random American who is innocent of any offense to any human being, shouldn't any oppressed member of a minority call a spade a spade? In empathy for those millions of LGBT folks who are way too often "targeted" for offenses they did not commit, I have chosen to speak out against entrapment and the easy victimization of random folks who are chosen not due to any action they committed, but merely because some third entity thought it would "amuse" others as to how the victimized party attempts to defend and redeem himself!

Posted by: Thomas Cardellino | Mar 12, 2013 6:35:14 AM