Anderson Cooper | Jake Shears | News

Jake Shears Serenades Anderson Cooper at the GLAAD Awards: VIDEO

Shears

At Saturday night's GLAAD awards, Jake Shears covered "A Real Hero", the gorgeous College & Electric Youth track that served as a musical centerpiece to Nicolas Winding Refn's 2011 Ryan Gosling film Drive, and he added a special lyric for Anderson Cooper.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Adorable, sweet, and insipid.

Posted by: UFFDA | Mar 18, 2013 7:15:20 PM

2. I came lately to your website and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my initial comment. Keep writing, cause your posts are impressive!

Posted by: realessay.com | Mar 18, 2013 7:20:22 PM

3. Geez, you'd think this guy saved a life or something. Insipid is right...

Posted by: Dolly | Mar 18, 2013 7:35:00 PM

4. Hide the tweezers. Cute though.

Posted by: Lady CaCa | Mar 18, 2013 7:45:17 PM

5. And on top of that, I bloody hated that flick, which was vile-ly violent!

Jake, your talent was wasted here and I am pissed!! So come over here and give me a lap dance instead... for the ole time's sake!

Posted by: iban4yesu | Mar 18, 2013 8:24:38 PM

6. TOWLEROAD CHECK OUT DAVID GUETTA VIDEO TITLED "#VEVOCertified, Pt. 3: David Guetta On The Birth Of EDM" ON YOUTUBE,HERE ONE OF THE BIGGEST DJ SAYS THE GAY CLUBS WERE WHERE THE SOUND THAT IS TAKING OVER THE CHARTS CAME FROM,COOL STORY TO RUN... forgive the caps

Posted by: Sal | Mar 18, 2013 9:45:17 PM

7. I'm not a hater and usually really supportive of everything but this songs sucks. Saying that it really is brave of well known people to come out and sometimes they do save lives by giving some child somewhere inspiration.

I just don't like the song.

Posted by: Bobby | Mar 19, 2013 1:24:45 PM

8. Bobby, your right!
    It is just basically dumb and without any merit !
    Nice that you were considerate enough to call it a "song" !

Posted by: EJC | Mar 19, 2013 2:30:47 PM

9. The cheesy Sisters WOULD cover that awful song.

Posted by: marks | Mar 19, 2013 6:34:55 PM

10. Attention Bitchy Queens: (you know who you are). Let's see you get off your asses and get out there and make a difference in the world. I love Jake Shears and Anderson Cooper. Both have made big contributions to our cause, community and visibility. Why always this urge to tear down and criticize those who are on our side? Be part of the solution not the problem.

Posted by: Eric | Mar 20, 2013 9:23:11 AM