News | Pets

BigGayDeal.com

Supercut of Cats Behaving Badly: VIDEO

Cats

Some Saturday laughs for you.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via ed kennedy)

Comments

1. Wow. Thanks. I needed a good laugh. Of course, I am crazy for cats even naughty ones.

Posted by: jamal49 | Mar 9, 2013 10:58:59 AM

2. I love my cats, they keep me entertained

Posted by: John | Mar 9, 2013 11:01:49 AM

3. The best animals!

Posted by: Phil | Mar 9, 2013 12:45:01 PM

4. That video made me laugh out loud over and over.

Here's my question to Towleroad readers: Does the two scenes of the cats scratching a child's face bother you? I knew of a woman who said that a cat once scratched her child in the face so she had to get rid of the cat. Can you have a cat and a child too?

Posted by: Love cats! | Mar 9, 2013 1:29:01 PM

5. Some of that was bored cat behavior, from being inside all the time.

Posted by: anon | Mar 9, 2013 1:44:37 PM

6. This is why cats are awesome.

Posted by: daws | Mar 9, 2013 2:11:41 PM

7. I love how every bad behavior is followed by a look that says What? I didn't do that.

@loves cats: yes you can have kids and cats. Maybe not every cat is child compatible, just like every dog is not. The animal has to be tolerant and non-agressive.

Posted by: Chadd | Mar 9, 2013 2:44:31 PM

8. Dogs are better, but this was pretty funny.

Posted by: Yaoi | Mar 9, 2013 4:43:29 PM

9. @Secrets81

That was possibly the dumbest post ive read on TLRD since...ever. the generalizations you made have absolutely no logical basis, but what confounds me is why you feel the need to make ad hominem attacks on dog lovers. We get it. You like cats better. You have that right. I personally think they are fickle, lack compassion, and while they are certainly funny, would much rather have a pet that doesn't act pissed to see me everytime I get within a five mile radius of it. Unless it wants to mooch food, in which case it pretends to love me until it has a full belly. That's my opinion. We both have a right to one.

What you don't have a right to do is make personal attacks on people for absoluetley no good reason. I mean I'm not even outraged because that was just idiotic. How irrelevent is it whether someone likes cats or dogs. Omg the stupid burns.

Posted by: ble.d_out.colo.r | Mar 9, 2013 6:25:57 PM

10. Secrets was over the top, but, yeah, a dog will love anyone who's feeding it, so is that love, or pack survival? I dare not ask my dog-loving friends this, lest I insult their imagined "parent-child" relationship.

Posted by: mike | Mar 9, 2013 7:56:57 PM

11. @ BLE.D_OUT.COLO.R

Aww muffin, did I hurt your poor dog-tarded feelings? Suck it up.

Thanks for proving my social / emotional issues point by using the classic "dogs are happy to see you, cats aren't" drivel. First, just because cats don't bark their face off and freak out like some helmeted autistic kid doesn't mean they're pissed, only want food, and are not 'happy to see you'. Second, as I mentioned, most of us with healthy social & emotional levels don't need dogs to make us feel worthy.
    And you ARE obviously 'outraged' that I have an opinion different than yours (how dare I!!), otherwise you wouldn't have jumped on the soapbox so abruptly.

and Mike brings up another good point with the imagined "parent-child" relationship that most dog-tards seem to have (you know, the ones who usually say ass-kick worthy things like "I'm not a pet owner, I'm a pet parent!!") - yet again - because they lack a healthy emotional balance.

Posted by: Secrets81 | Mar 9, 2013 9:10:51 PM

12. There is a reason these creatures are linked to witches...

Posted by: jaragon | Mar 9, 2013 10:36:49 PM

13. Best pets ever!

Posted by: Mike | Mar 10, 2013 12:37:39 AM

14. You guys are crazy. There's no need for a debate. Both cats and dogs are lovable for different reasons.

Posted by: darkorient | Mar 10, 2013 1:50:51 PM

15. I concur with DARKORIENT...there's plenty of love to go around....oh and btw, I'm pretty adorable and lovable too guys. :)

Posted by: tim | Mar 10, 2013 3:25:02 PM

16. That last video segment says it all..."yeah, I did it. (yawn) onto the next thing."

Posted by: paul | Mar 11, 2013 3:05:43 AM

17. Secrets81 sounds like a jerk, and Mike terribly insecure.

Posted by: Leighla | Mar 11, 2013 5:40:16 PM

18. My cats are thrilled to see me walk in the door, much like dogs. Some cats are like that, some are not. My best friend has two dogs, one that loves me more than him...I swear my buddy gets jealous. I just wish the video would work...

Posted by: millerbeach | Mar 19, 2013 4:45:26 AM