Adam Lambert and Boyfriend Sauli Koskinen Split

Lambert

Adam Lambert has split with his boyfriend Sauli Koskinen, South Florida Gay News reports:

“It’s been kind of on its way out in the last couple of months,” Lambert told SFGN.

Koskinen is a Finnish entertainment reporter, television host and radio personality. He rose to fame after winning his country’s version of Big Brother in 2007.

Lambert emphasized though the two are close and will continue to remain friends.

“Sauli and I remain really good friends, and I know it’s a cliché thing to say. But it’s totally true,” he said. “I just gave him a coffee and bagel earlier today. He’s a great person and we’ve had an amazing couple of years together. Things have just run their course.”

Lambert is headlining this year's Miami Beach Gay Pride on April 14.

Comments

1. Matt26 says

Nothing against Sauli, but he is hardly a high profile reporter, host, media personality in Finland. I wonder will he return to Finland or stay in LA. They were just few weeks ago in Finland, when AL performed in Helsinki (no, I wasn’t there).

2. jjose712 says

Well, and people keep asking why so few celebrities come out of the closet.
    Well here is the answer, everytime a singer, actor, tv host, come out of the closet, the forums get full of gays bitching and talking trash about them

Adam is a very polarizing singer, i understand that is not everyone’s cup of tea, but denying the guy has talent is being totally deaf

3. peacebert says

Adam is such a gentleman. I have so much respect for this man. It’s so sad to read all these negative comments whenever he’s in the news. people are judgmental, deaf and blind. America should embrace this great talent and be proud, yet Americans are the very first to trash him. Even the media is intimidated by his presence. he doesn’t get radio airplay and when he fronts queen in 6 magnificent shows in eastern Europe and London -(July 2012, OLD NEWS ?)getting such great reviews from the audience and critics, all we hear in the news are a celebrity’s pregnancy outfit or celebrity hook up/break ups.
    You think your offensive comments are legit just because you’re not gay ?
    Well if Gay means being an absolute dream of a human being, Then I’m ashamed to be a heterosexual.
    Elvis went through the same but it made him a legend. Time will tell.
    In near future, you’ll be among the people who are ashamed to admit they were against Adam Lambert.

4. wonderstruck says

LOL so you’re saying Sauli was Adam’s GAY BEARD? I don’t think you know what the term beard means dear.

Oh wait, you mean he was a cover for Adam’s STRAIGHT Bass player who some delusional fu*ktards think is secretly Adam’s “real” boyfriend.

It’s sad they split but not surprising. It’s hard to make most relationships work but traveling and spotlight makes it even harder I’m sure.

5. Danny Z aka Rocker Rocker says

Rocker Rocker AKA The Milkman AKA Danny Z is a loser from California who stalks teenage Idol contestants. Even though Adam has been off for years he is totally obsessed with him. A complete and total loser. A 55 year old gay man who stalks a man whose father is younger than Danny

6. Connor says

Adam is extremely talented and had great success with his previous album. Some him live once and was surprised how diverse his fan base is. Good luck to him.

7. DannyEastVillage says

Judging from everything about them I would say they’re overproduced. Wonder how old you have to be before you become a person instead of a media-generated consumer good.

8. iban4yesu says

Wow, I didn’t know there would be so much antipathy against him. It took time for me to warm up to his flamboyant style, but one thing for sure is that he has a pipe!

9. Hagatha says

Ratbastard – Did he make poo poo like a good boy or did he make you wait and wait and wait? My (Chihuahua) Ricky Martin makes me stand there for an hour sometimes, and if I don’t he’ll go in the house. But he’s so cute it’s hard to get made at him.