Gay Marriage | Gay Wedding | News

BigGayDeal.com

Gay Marriage Proposal of the Day: Mike and Dave

Marryme

Dave from Toronto made an amazing video proposal for his boyfriend Mike, which has been appended with Mike's response. What better way to propose to your man than including all your family and friends and dog?

Get out your Kleenex, and congrats guys!

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Don't miss our other recent Gay Wedding videos...
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Dan and Eric [tlrd]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Wesley and Jonathan [tlrd]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Jackson and Kwesi [tlrd]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: David and TreDarrius [tlrd]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Patrick and Sébastien [tlrd]

Comments

1. Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful. May their love last 1,000 X 1,000 years and more.

Posted by: jamal49 | Apr 18, 2013 1:24:45 PM

2. Damn it! I am crying now...(at work!). Where is the bathroom to wash my face?!

Posted by: Chris in Irvine | Apr 18, 2013 4:03:53 PM

3. Delightful couple--I hope we get to see their marriage video!

Posted by: SC David | Apr 18, 2013 5:54:00 PM

4. That was just wonderful. Best wishes to both for a lifetime as happy and creative as that video.

Posted by: Hunter | Apr 18, 2013 6:25:52 PM

5. love it i can not stop crying of happies can came to the wedding

Posted by: christopher scott | Apr 18, 2013 9:23:45 PM

6. I really want to thank Dr Aluta for saving my marriage. My husband really treat me bad and left the home for almost 1 month i was sick because of this,i was not my self again, then i told my friend about my husband case then she told me to contact Dr Aluta that he will help me bring back my husband he told me that my husband is under a great spell of another woman. They cast a spell of return back of love on him. And he came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again, i want you all who are having relationship, ex and even husband problem, and also getting back your wife to contact traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com. Wish you all success.

Posted by: juliet | Apr 24, 2013 12:50:20 AM

7. I really want to thank Dr Aluta for saving my marriage. My husband really treat me bad and left the home for almost 1 month i was sick because of this,i was not my self again, then i told my friend about my husband case then she told me to contact Dr Aluta that he will help me bring back my husband he told me that my husband is under a great spell of another woman. They cast a spell of return back of love on him. And he came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again, i want you all who are having relationship, ex and even husband problem, and also getting back your wife to contact traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com. Wish you all success.

Posted by: juliet | Apr 24, 2013 12:50:21 AM

8. So wonderful to see!!!! Thank you! People can find love....I have never found love and at 61 I doubt I ever will so it feels good to see someone has happiness. Bless you!

Posted by: Mark | Apr 26, 2013 4:07:44 PM