Gay Marriage | Gay Wedding | New York | News

Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Wesley and Jonathan

Wandj

Wesley and Jonathan were married recently in New Rochelle, New York.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Don't miss our other recent Gay Wedding videos...
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Jackson and Kwesi [tlrd]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: David and TreDarrius [tlrd]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Patrick and S├ębastien [tlrd]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Randy and Allen [tlrd]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Jason and Tony at the Plaza [tlrd]

Comments

1. Love, joy, happiness. These videos are lovely to watch. All the best to this couple.

Posted by: Matt26 | Apr 2, 2013 2:04:22 PM

2. It would have been a much better video without the queenly narrator.

Posted by: Mike | Apr 2, 2013 2:19:49 PM

3. Very nice, and congratulations.

Posted by: Ken | Apr 2, 2013 2:48:30 PM

4. These videos are all fantastic, but, boy, they put my marriage this past January (in Maryland) to shame. 5 minutes in the courthouse and it was done!!! That's what happens after 30 years together.
    :-D

Posted by: ernest1960 | Apr 2, 2013 3:06:10 PM

5. Cute, but what's with all this matching suit business? I've seen this now quite a few times. You're getting married, not joining Scientology.

Posted by: tererehaute | Apr 2, 2013 3:24:16 PM

6. Cute, but what's with all this matching suit business? I've seen this now quite a few times. You're getting married, not joining Scientology.

Posted by: tererehaute | Apr 2, 2013 3:24:17 PM

7. Wonderful!!

Posted by: Carlos | Apr 2, 2013 3:38:24 PM

8. @terrehaute: for one thing, it makes them stand out from the rest of the crowd on this their one-and-only special day. For another, it might symbolize that they are now united in heart, mind, and body as a couple. Beyond that, you can wear a fishnet body suit or a crinoline gown at your own wedding, but why do you feel a need to dump on somebody else's choice?

Posted by: Russ | Apr 2, 2013 5:06:23 PM

9. @tererehaute What do you mean? When I get married, we're wearing identical suits. I idealize a totally mutual and equal partnership. Identical suits symbolizes our being equals and our sameness.

Posted by: Kyle | Apr 2, 2013 7:06:24 PM

10. This is all SUCH a revolution, I love it, can't see enough, thanks.

As for the prissy narrator, a minor blemish, yet why on earth do some men intentionally style themselves in such a gelded way? It's so yuck.

Posted by: UFFDA | Apr 2, 2013 7:06:58 PM

11. I love love and promote anything that supports more of it. Congratulations to both of you. Thank you for sharing your day with us.

Health, happiness and good fortune always!

John

Posted by: john | Apr 2, 2013 7:30:03 PM

12. Nasty commenters-

I'd hate being your partner / or sitting across from you on a date. If you feel the need to make snarky comments online, you are likely someone who isn't happy in their daily life.

Tip: Challenge yourself for one month. In that month only put out positive vibes--online/offline. My bet is that after that month is over you will feel so much better about yourself and won't think of returning to the negativity you had previously pushed out into the world.

Posted by: john | Apr 2, 2013 7:35:03 PM

13. VERY NICE!!!

Posted by: andrew | Apr 2, 2013 7:52:34 PM

14. The narrator is being himself and I applaud him for doing so and the couple for choosing him based on friendship. Should he not be allowed to speak because he does not conform to your ideal of masculinity?

Posted by: tom kocour | Apr 2, 2013 9:04:13 PM

15. I enjoy these a lot. Thanks for the ongoing feature!

It's always interesting to see how gay couples choose to include or exclude so many wedding memes. Walk down the aisle? Mixing sand? Tossing a bouquet? These two decided to own it all.

Posted by: SC David | Apr 3, 2013 12:14:19 AM

16. Seriously?

A video image company that can't even focus the camera at the start of filming?

Posted by: Bigun | Apr 9, 2013 3:04:41 AM

17. I think this is beautiful. I'm so pleased that so many of their families and friends took part. I wish that our families had.

But sadly I wonder - Why criticize someone else's wedding? A wedding and a life belongs to the couple and the individual and is not open to a vote.
    I wish them all of the love and happiness that they deserve.

Posted by: David Jones | Apr 11, 2013 1:01:36 AM

18. The narrator is just a person, just like you. I can't say I'm surprised at the nasty comments, as I've seen a rise in homophobia within our community coming on for some time now.

Posted by: Richard Cox | Apr 11, 2013 3:07:13 AM