Comments

1. ernest1960 says

These videos are all fantastic, but, boy, they put my marriage this past January (in Maryland) to shame. 5 minutes in the courthouse and it was done!!! That’s what happens after 30 years together.
    😀

2. tererehaute says

Cute, but what’s with all this matching suit business? I’ve seen this now quite a few times. You’re getting married, not joining Scientology.

3. tererehaute says

4. Russ says

@terrehaute: for one thing, it makes them stand out from the rest of the crowd on this their one-and-only special day. For another, it might symbolize that they are now united in heart, mind, and body as a couple. Beyond that, you can wear a fishnet body suit or a crinoline gown at your own wedding, but why do you feel a need to dump on somebody else’s choice?

5. Kyle says

@tererehaute What do you mean? When I get married, we’re wearing identical suits. I idealize a totally mutual and equal partnership. Identical suits symbolizes our being equals and our sameness.

6. UFFDA says

This is all SUCH a revolution, I love it, can’t see enough, thanks.

As for the prissy narrator, a minor blemish, yet why on earth do some men intentionally style themselves in such a gelded way? It’s so yuck.

7. john says

I love love and promote anything that supports more of it. Congratulations to both of you. Thank you for sharing your day with us.

Health, happiness and good fortune always!

John

8. john says

Nasty commenters-

I’d hate being your partner / or sitting across from you on a date. If you feel the need to make snarky comments online, you are likely someone who isn’t happy in their daily life.

Tip: Challenge yourself for one month. In that month only put out positive vibes–online/offline. My bet is that after that month is over you will feel so much better about yourself and won’t think of returning to the negativity you had previously pushed out into the world.

9. tom kocour says

The narrator is being himself and I applaud him for doing so and the couple for choosing him based on friendship. Should he not be allowed to speak because he does not conform to your ideal of masculinity?

10. SC David says

I enjoy these a lot. Thanks for the ongoing feature!

It’s always interesting to see how gay couples choose to include or exclude so many wedding memes. Walk down the aisle? Mixing sand? Tossing a bouquet? These two decided to own it all.

11. David Jones says

I think this is beautiful. I’m so pleased that so many of their families and friends took part. I wish that our families had.

But sadly I wonder – Why criticize someone else’s wedding? A wedding and a life belongs to the couple and the individual and is not open to a vote.
    I wish them all of the love and happiness that they deserve.