Music | Music Video | News | Sam Peters

BigGayDeal.com

I'm in Love With a Man: VIDEO

Peters

"Man Oh Man":

The budding friendship of Adam Colton and Sam Peters becomes a full-fledged bromance. The passion is palpable, and the only way that they can express this uncontrollable, burning itch is to dance.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. In love with a man, yet dressed like a clown.

Posted by: Ken | Apr 9, 2013 1:55:59 PM

2. Kinda sweet actually.

Posted by: Caliban | Apr 9, 2013 2:02:22 PM

3. Very sweet. Somewhat challenging. Some of the scenes (sharing a bathtub?) imply the potential of sex, but there's no reason to believe it's actually there. Deep friendship can be asexual and intimate. Anyway, "there ain't nothin' you can say bad about bein' gay." Nice sentiment.

Posted by: Chuck Mielke | Apr 9, 2013 3:03:34 PM

4. I thought that Kens's comment, "In love with a man, yet dressed like a clown." kind of summed up my opinion of this video as well.
    I watched it one more time, and I sure could forgo that stupid stripped suit, I did feel empowered listening to it: I'm in love with a man. Yep, me too...

Posted by: Eddie | Apr 9, 2013 8:13:59 PM

5. Pretty lame actually.

Posted by: UFFDA | Apr 9, 2013 8:23:23 PM

6. OK, admittedly that striped outfit is really awful and distracting. But I like the song and the video is both affectionate and a little mocking of "bro-mance" without pulling any gay-panic bullsh*t gags, so they get a few points for that. I have no idea who either of these guys are but you do sense a closeness there (fake or not) that doesn't *seem* choreographed.

Posted by: Caliban | Apr 9, 2013 8:55:50 PM

7. They're very, very cute. Why such vitriol over the curly-haired lad's get-up? Alright, it was kinda off-beat - so what? "Tolerance," people - look it up. I found this video to be positive, tuneful, sweetly erotic and quite charming. Bless.

Posted by: chris gulley | Apr 9, 2013 9:37:30 PM

8. Cute. It reminded me of hanging out with my best bud when we were boys. Nothing sexual about our relationship, but we definitely loved each other.

Posted by: GARY | Apr 9, 2013 10:01:02 PM

9. Well, this one has me totally flummoxed. I love the melody and the singer's voice (really warm and sweet and sexy, like being naked in flannel sheets). I like the gay-positive (I think?) message. But there's something about the weird faux-French costuming and the overdone choreography that seems to be self-satirizing...to what end? Is it SUPPOSED to be twee and ridiculous? Some of the shots (and the chemistry between the actors) are all too convincing to treat it like just a joke. It's in a really funky zone for me.

Posted by: Dback | Apr 9, 2013 10:59:40 PM

10. This so confused me. I'm not sure what to think.

Posted by: shane | Apr 10, 2013 9:53:17 AM

11. Watch their other one "Entwined", it's even better.

Posted by: EricD. | Apr 10, 2013 12:08:15 PM

12. I looked up both of their websites, and I think that they are straight, both free spirits. I think that it's an honest shout out of support. The world is a better place with them in it.

Posted by: EricD. | Apr 10, 2013 1:43:09 PM