Mariah Carey | Music | Music Video | News

Mariah Carey Offers Peek at New Single: VIDEO

Carey

Mariah Carey is ready to begin the next phase of her music career, releasing a twangy teaser for her new single "Beautiful", featuring Miguel, on Thursday.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. That sucked! That's not a tease, it's a joke.

Posted by: Bobby | Apr 26, 2013 9:22:24 AM

2. She has to be one of the most boring entertainers that ever lived. Meh.

Posted by: Omar | Apr 26, 2013 10:45:21 AM

3. So excited!

Posted by: Michael | Apr 26, 2013 10:53:27 AM

4. Enough with the damn butterfly. Also, she needs a new font.

Posted by: Reginald | Apr 26, 2013 11:09:03 AM

5. Xtina queen in a club: OMG IT'S XTINA GET THE F OUT OF MY WAY BITCHES

Mariah queen in a club: OMG is this Mariah? OMG IT'S MARIAH. *flails arms*

Both of them are so over, but I gotta say, the Mariah queens are a lot more fun than the Xtina queens.

Posted by: Robert | Apr 26, 2013 11:44:01 AM

6. #POW... A+mazing, dahling. Lawd, she can't judge on American Idol, but there's no denying she can sing. Only issue... I find a lot of her music boring, and her personality insufferable.

Posted by: graphicjack | Apr 26, 2013 12:57:17 PM

7. Mariah is very talented. For me, she peaked with the fantastic album 'Music Box' - it's a classic album. Anything after that were clearly to keep her in the spotlight. she amassed an amazing 20 Billboard Hot 100 # 1 singles (tied with The Beatles for the most # 1 singles).

Her last single "Almost Home" from the soundtack to OZ: Great and Powerful was under-rated and pretty good.

I am not a big fan of Mariah but am looking forward to some good new tracks and remixes.

Can't wait.

Posted by: Robert | Apr 26, 2013 1:59:11 PM

8. More bland R&B I'm sure.

Posted by: Boring | Apr 26, 2013 5:19:34 PM

9. More bland R&B I'm sure.

Posted by: Boring | Apr 26, 2013 5:19:34 PM

10. She hasn't had a good song since I was in 6th grade; and that was when I was about 12 years old 23 years ago!

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Apr 26, 2013 9:59:45 PM