Beyoncé | Music | News

Beyoncé Scolds Fan After He Smacks Her Rear on Stage: VIDEO

Ass_beyonce

A male fan was let off with just a threat after smacking Beyoncé's ass during a concert last night in Copenhagen.

"I will have you escorted out of here. Alright?"

Dlisted writes: "What you don't see in this video is that five seconds after this happened, a trap door opened underneath that ass swatter and he fell into the basement."

Watch the clip, and listen to a new track from Kelly Rowland, featuring Beyoncé and Michelle Williams, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. How could you be in Row YY Second mezzanine and not slap that derriere? It's planetoidal.

Posted by: Bollux | May 28, 2013 1:11:03 PM

2. Every day I see straight men ogle women on the streets of Chicago, and I always stare daggers at them. It's rude and it's offensive.

Posted by: Mikey | May 28, 2013 1:19:28 PM

3. So much great music made and being made. So many genuinely talented artists,musicians and composers. And Beyonce is famous and rich. At least in 2013 we no longer have to be satisfied with terrestrial radio programming, the top 40, and whatever the industry chooses to promote.

Posted by: ratbastard | May 28, 2013 1:31:03 PM

4. OMG! Who cares? She objectifies herself and got objectified. I support her and the guy who slapped her ass. I would do it if I could. It's big and wonderful booty!

Posted by: TONEZ | May 28, 2013 1:55:39 PM

5. OMG! Who cares? She objectifies herself and got objectified. I support her and the guy who slapped her ass. I would do it if I could. It's big and wonderful booty!

Posted by: TONEZ | May 28, 2013 1:55:39 PM

6. If you look like a ho, sound like a ho, then she's a ho. She has been showing every crack in her body. . .

Posted by: Monrocsol | May 28, 2013 2:37:46 PM

7. Haha fantastic. Big asses are for spanking.

Posted by: jay | May 28, 2013 2:55:39 PM

8. He had no business putting his hand on her. Bet he wouldn't have slapped JayZ's booty.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | May 28, 2013 2:57:50 PM

9. @ratbastard Agreed, with rdio.com and spotify there is no reason why anyone would listen to this garbage.

Posted by: jay | May 28, 2013 2:59:34 PM

10. Wow, you guys are saying that if a woman dresses in a certain way she deserves to have someone touch her without her consent?

Do you realize what you're saying? It's not funny, it's not charming, and it's not okay just because you're gay.

Jesus.

Posted by: Cal | May 28, 2013 3:50:32 PM

11. Cal, it's obvious that some of the posters on here have serious misogynist tendencies. It's often the same people who complain about effeminacy in gay men - it's all rooted from the same sexist mindset. Some people seriously need to grow up.

Posted by: MateoM | May 28, 2013 4:10:14 PM

12. When you pay for a concert, you are only paying to watch the artist perform. You are not purchasing them. I agree with Beyonce. I probably would have knocked the hell out of him which is why I am not famous.

Posted by: THurts | May 28, 2013 4:29:23 PM

13. I suggest she quit wiggling her ass right in front of their faces then.

Posted by: Whoreonce | May 28, 2013 4:31:50 PM

14. I suggest she quit wiggling her ass right in front of their faces then.

Posted by: Whoreonce | May 28, 2013 4:31:50 PM

15. "listen to a new track from Kelly Rowland"

Why?

I'm serious. I don't want to miss interesting music, but I also don't want to waste my time.

What makes this track interesting?

Posted by: Randy | May 28, 2013 5:07:42 PM

16. Really you think men looking at butts is offensive? What are you asexual?!

Posted by: jaragon | May 28, 2013 5:09:50 PM

17. Whoreonce? I don't think you even tried to troll. Half-assed trolling will not be tolerated. Either mean it or beat it.

Posted by: MateoM | May 28, 2013 6:10:06 PM

18. "I will have you escorted out of here, all right?", as opposed to all wrong.
    Orthography is your friend, esteemed professional of the written word.

Posted by: Guille | May 28, 2013 6:20:41 PM

19. Good for her. Some of these comments are gross btw. Whether you like or respect Beyonce is irrelevant. Nobody has the right to put their hands on someone like that. And if you think people do...well, that's kind of scary.

Posted by: daws | May 28, 2013 6:46:28 PM

20. bfd, maybe inappropriate but this is hardly a sexual assault. she could have laughed it off and played it up, like a pro.

Posted by: gomez | May 28, 2013 7:13:29 PM

21. Who are these idiots who insist on taking videos in portrait mode?

Posted by: Merv | May 28, 2013 9:56:49 PM

22. I think it is the that a man DOESN'T slap Beyonce on the ass that she should be worried.

Posted by: Jim | May 28, 2013 11:35:12 PM

23. "Wow, you guys are saying that if a woman dresses in a certain way she deserves to have someone touch her without her consent?

Jesus."

Posted by: Cal | May 28, 2013 3:50:32 PM

Do you realize what YOU are saying? You are saying that consequences for one's natural reactions under provocative conditions apply only when you happen to be a hetero male! Women are free to tease and push a man's buttons with seductive and provocative behavior and you think you shouldn't even be criticised for this! I'm all for equal rights, but I'm telling this like it is - such an attitude is not about equality at all, and the abuse is not first perpetrated when a man briefly puts his hand on your ass under such conditions! A woman does not deserve to be raped for acting like Beyonce, but what this guy did was understandable. If you don't want a guy's hand on your ass, then you need to dress respectfully. You only have the right to expect respect when you've earned it by acting like you deserve it!

Posted by: BurnTheBull | Nov 5, 2013 4:20:17 PM