EastSiders | News

EastSiders, the Gay Web Series, Continued: VIDEO

Maher

EastSiders, the gay web series dealing with drama and infidelity in Los Angeles, continues with episodes 4 and 5, and guest appearances from Sean Maher, and Traci Lords.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Episodes 1 and 2 are here, Episode 3 is here.

Get More:

Get More:

Comments

1. Pretty white people, with PROBLEMS. It's no the outs (Which is also a PWPWP show, but god aren't they all? When will Aaron McGruder do a gay webseries!?!?!) but didn't this get a logo show treatment? Hopefully they refine their characters to really make them pop on screen, that's really all the outs had for it, normative character acting with great timing.

Posted by: Fenrox | May 14, 2013 12:56:53 PM

2. Still crush for Sean Maher... ever since Firefly.

Posted by: Unruly | May 14, 2013 1:14:31 PM

3. Love this show. Every episode gets better and better! Can't wait to see episode 6 today!

Posted by: supafly | May 14, 2013 1:43:05 PM

4. This show is right up my alley. The actors are all really great, the writing is sharp and subtle but has real twists and turns. I'm glad to see Logo putting out quality gay stories.

Posted by: Jim | May 14, 2013 1:46:08 PM

5. Episode 4 was really hilarious. Traci Lords was great!

Posted by: Rob | May 14, 2013 1:47:06 PM

6. I really wish the cal character would get murdered or beaten up forever. He is easily the worst character I have ever seen. What a wimpy anti-dude, I would hate for anyone to try and emulate his actions.

Posted by: Fenrox | May 14, 2013 1:52:20 PM

7. I absolutely love this show!!! Can't wait to see the new episode later today!!!

Posted by: CH | May 14, 2013 2:05:43 PM

8. Not impressed. I must live in a different gay world even though I live in the heart of San Francisco. Little, if any, that you see in this series goes on in real life. Perhaps fantasy gay life but not real life.

I'll pass.

Posted by: Mike Ryan | May 14, 2013 2:07:41 PM

9. wonderful writing, terrific guest stars, stellar acting! Eps 4 & 5 have been my favorite, really looking forward to Ep6.

Posted by: jen | May 14, 2013 2:12:06 PM

10. @Jim, that was a joke. Nobody is going to emulate a webseries. I do hate cal though, he is the worst character. Maybe it's because I am the least jealous person ever and he is an entitled, petulant child steeped in jealousy.

And OMG Jim, calm down, way to mis-attribute everything I say to the entire gay community at large, thanks for that, it's entirely the direction I was going for. You sound like a petulant man-child like cal, you must love this series!

Posted by: Fenrox | May 14, 2013 2:14:51 PM

11. I loved the first two episodes, unfortunately now is geoblocked so i can't watch it.

It's nice when a show about gays cast gay actors

Posted by: jjose712 | May 14, 2013 2:30:38 PM

12. Impressively dark episode today.

Posted by: Profe Sancho Panza | May 14, 2013 3:12:09 PM

13. As mentioned up thread, this is no "The Outs" but still, I think it's getting better. Episodes 4 and 5 were much better than the first ones but are the writers serious about the Gallery owner hitting on Hipster dude? That is some wishful thinking going on there.

Posted by: RONTEX | May 14, 2013 4:00:57 PM

14. Not available in Canada.
    Because stupid.

Posted by: Randy | May 14, 2013 4:11:23 PM

15. I don't get the hype. The characters' motivations make no sense at all. We get it, it's a show about infidelity.

Does anyone else think the dude just wrote the web series so he'd get to make out with these actors?

Posted by: Bran | May 14, 2013 4:53:47 PM

16. @Bran, if he did... I really can't blame him, that sounds AWESOME.

@RONTEX, Right? That boss is a total fantasy, akin to a flying pig ruining the shot. I guess it's getting better, it was darker this time and I like that.

Posted by: Fenrox | May 14, 2013 5:37:51 PM

17. It must be in the really far east side, because it can't be watched outside the States.

Posted by: SayTheTruth | May 14, 2013 11:07:23 PM