George Michael | News

BigGayDeal.com

George Michael Airlifted to Hospital After Car Crash

Singer George Michael was involved in a car accident on the M1 motorway near St Albans, in Hertfordshire, UK yesterday, and airlifted to a hospital, the BBC reports:

MichaelA spokesman for Michael confirmed the 49-year-old had been involved in an accident, but said the singer only had "superficial cuts" and was "fine".

Michael was a passenger in a Range Rover and no other vehicles were involved, the spokesman added.

Connie Filippello said: "George Michael was a passenger in a vehicle involved in a traffic accident yesterday evening. No third party was involved.

"We have no further comment at this time."

Ambulance spokesman Gary Sanderson said: "The man who we believe to be in his 40s sustained a head injury and following treatment, stabilisation and immobilisation by land and air ambulance crews, he was flown to hospital for further care."

Police would not comment further on the details of the accident.

Comments

1. I'm not some pathetic tran*y. I am in fact, a woman, but believe whatever you wish. I have no desire to have children just yet. However, I hope to in my early 30's. And I certainly do not intend to have sex before my wedding night. I know the 23 year old virgin doesn't exist among your milieu but we do exist. I read gay blogs because gays are in the news 24/7 since the whole SCOTUS thing, and I wanted to see what all this madness was about. So far, all I see is a lot of shallowness. I am not the most religious person in the world, I do believe in evolution and God.

Posted by: Jenny | May 17, 2013 1:36:28 PM

2. I'm not some pathetic tran*y. I am in fact, a woman, but believe whatever you wish. I have no desire to have children just yet. However, I hope to in my early 30's. And I certainly do not intend to have sex before my wedding night. I know the 23 year old virgin doesn't exist among your milieu but we do exist. I read gay blogs because gays are in the news 24/7 since the whole SCOTUS thing, and I wanted to see what all this madness was about. So far, all I see is a lot of shallowness. I am not the most religious person in the world, I do believe in evolution and God.

Posted by: Jenny | May 17, 2013 1:36:29 PM

3. Jenny, if you think we are so useless to society, what are doing on this site? Because frankly I can't think of someone more useless than a dumb little girl who spends her days on gay websites judging people. What exactly are you contributing to society? Not a bloody thing it appears.

Posted by: ChristopherM | May 17, 2013 1:36:41 PM

4. Don't feed the troll, boys.

Posted by: moike | May 17, 2013 1:37:23 PM

5. Jenny the Jerk-y,
    have you ever heard of women in their twenties getting ovarian cancer? and should we happy if you give birth serial killers? some children kill their monster moms! The posibilities are endless. so think before you open that vile trap!

Posted by: iban4yesu | May 17, 2013 1:43:25 PM

6. I come from pretty strong genetic stock. My great grand-mother lived to be 101 years old. She died last June, 3 weeks after her birthday. No cancers in the family so far and both my grand-mothers are in their late seventies. I stay away from cigarettes, alcohol and coffee since it is against my religion. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, as are my parents. And NO we are not all just a bunch of stepford wives and baby making machines. I am studying pharmacology.

Posted by: Jenny | May 17, 2013 1:53:04 PM

7. Ah... Jenny just explained it all for us. It makes perfect sense now.

Posted by: Cinemaniac | May 17, 2013 2:07:34 PM

8. Jenny, why didn't you say you were a Mormon at the start? We understand you now.

And, BTW, I don't think good Mormons should be viewing a website like this.

Posted by: Jack M | May 17, 2013 2:08:19 PM

9. There is no rule against Latter Day Saints viewing websites like this. I read this website and others for educational purposes. I do not look at Lesbian sites. As a woman, I do not think I will be tempted to become a gay man.

Posted by: Jenny | May 17, 2013 2:19:36 PM

10. Jenny, Jenny, Jenny...you are one screwed up young heterosexual. What is really pathetic about your comments is the unbridled hate and stupidity you express with such certainty. Life will not be kind to you Jen and why should it be?

Posted by: Chuck | May 17, 2013 2:37:51 PM

11. I do not hate homosexuals.

Posted by: Jenny | May 17, 2013 2:38:42 PM

12. Jenny- Please realize that at 23 you do not have all the answers. Your logic is very naive. There is nothing selfish about not wanting to have children. It IS, however, very selfish of YOU to breed soley for the purpose of creating life so they can take care of YOU when you are old. Talk about shallow!

Posted by: Chicklets | May 17, 2013 2:38:46 PM

13. To Chicklets -- I never said it was the sole reason. I believe in eternal family and that it is the duty of all of us who can to have children. However, one of the practical reasons that the human animal reproduces, is so that the young can indeed take care of their old.

Posted by: Jenny | May 17, 2013 2:49:11 PM

14. Jenny, at 23, aren't you a bit long in the tooth to not be a mother as a person of Mormom faith? Or are you jsut another alias of Jason?

Posted by: sugarrhill | May 17, 2013 4:35:30 PM

15. I'm going to let you in on a valuable secret, Jenny, just this once, so listen closely: all homophobes have gay children. The ones you see blabbing away their dinosaur views on TV, all with gay children. It's a divine form of karma. Children who grow up and get revenge on their despicable parents. And, nowadays, as homophobia becomes unacceptable, even straight children won't tolerate it, nor will any respectable place of employment. So, basically, you're finished before you start.

You're welcome. Now, off you go, dear, back to the birthing farm.

Posted by: Ernie | May 17, 2013 5:49:22 PM

16. And what if Jenny can't breed? Better get them ovaries checked out, girl! You know, to make sure you have value.

Posted by: Paulie | May 17, 2013 7:27:24 PM

17. Hi, Jenny. Here's the thing. You're not a woman, you're not a mother.

You're some seriously damaged guy, probably middle-aged, who's bitter, angry and either misses sucking cock or missed out on sucking cock.

What's pathetic is your Norman Bates-level impersonation of a judgemental woman. Get a life, dude!

Posted by: Randy | May 17, 2013 7:48:35 PM

18. Speaking of heart surgeons Jenny, my favorite to work with in the OR (probably my favorite of the many I've worked with over the yrs) was indeed raised by an upper middle class, two parent family. They are wonderful people, probably the two nicest MEN I've ever met! (did anyone see *that* coming!?)
    Jenny, I'm a straight, married woman with a beautiful 18 y.o. daughter. One day I'll probably be a Grandmother as well. My husbands youngest brother is gay btw. We taught our daughter to be kind and nice to everyone and two of her best friends since 5th grade came out to her a in jr high. She gets it! She understood at 14 that love should be unconditional and without prejudice. When will YOU get it Jenny?
    With your attitude, and so young I doubt you'll end up being a wife,mother, Gmother if you don't change. Because no one would want to be around you long enough to think about marrying you. Unless you find someone as despicable and bigoted as yourself, and if you do please don't procreate. We don't need anymore nasty asses like you on this earth. But, if you do I pray he/she/they aren't gay because I doubt you could put your homophobic fears aside. Even for your child.

Posted by: Cyndi | May 17, 2013 8:00:48 PM

19. Rock on, Cyndi! You, unlike sad Jenny, would make any child proud.

Posted by: Ernie | May 17, 2013 8:41:20 PM

20. Ernie-
    Thanks for the kind words. (o= I was loving some of your posts as well. My favorite was the homophobic karma by having gay children. Lol. Seriously though, I'd hate to think of any child having to live and deal with parents like that. You know they wouldn't be accepting of them, and off to pray-the-gay-summer-camp.
    Just. Ugh! :o/

Posted by: Cyndi | May 17, 2013 9:02:46 PM

21. One of my favorite stories:

We all know who is who in the story.

Posted by: Armando | May 18, 2013 1:35:20 AM

22. I am sorry to hear that George Michael was involved in an accident. I hope he heals quickly. There have been a lot of post in response to Jenny. Personally, I feel I have to prove
    my legitimacy as a human to someone who is just a provocateur. Her opinion is just her opinion and it has nothing to do with my value as a human being or a gay man, that is internal. I would rather share love and support

Posted by: nocalblkbear | May 18, 2013 1:10:50 PM